There are no right or wrong ways to cut a watermelon.
But there are techniques to make the process more efficient.
In the video below, you’ll learn how to cut watermelon so that it fits a bowl.
Why a bowl? Because it’s convenient.
You can use it for parties or for storing in the fridge for a quick snack.
How To Cut Watermelon
- Start by cutting the watermelon in half, and make a tiny incision through the rind and around the center.
- Flip the watermelon on its flesh.
- Remove the peel. (You can remove the white rind afterward.)
- Cut your watermelon into small slices, turn the cutting board 90-degrees, and repeat this process but this time, in the opposite direction.
- Place a big bowl over it and flip the cutting board.
And you’re done! It’s that simple!
Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
And receive a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.