Your skin is a window to your physical and emotional health.
If you’re having a bad day, your skin will be the first indication that something isn’t quite right.
It’ss also a testimony to the life you’ve lived, including the number of years you’ve been on this earth. The earlier your start to care for it, the more gracefully you will age.
However, it’s best to avoid conventional beauty products as they tend to contain harsh chemicals that actually tdry out your skin and leave it dependent on synthetic moisturizers.
To keep your skin looking firm and youthful, try the egg white face mask recipe listed below instead.
Homemade Egg White Face Mask
This mask will brighten your skin, reduce redness, and improve your appearance.
Since it uses all natural ingredients, it’s best to make a new batch every time you use the mask. And since it contains lemon juice, it’s best to patch text the mixture on the back of your hand before applying it to your face, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Want More Health? Then...
Sign up for our daily free update. We'll send you a copy of a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup of chilled chamomile tea
- Crack the egg and separate the egg white from the yolk using the shell.
- Discard the yolk and whisk the egg white in a small bowl until it foams.
- Add lemon and coconut and mix well.
- Wash your face with water and a mild soap if desired. Pat your face dry with a clean towel and use your fingers to apply the mask.
- Massage the mixture into your skin in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse away with chilled chamomile tea.
- Repeat every two weeks for best results.