Most cookies are made up of wheat and sugar, two of the most harmful foods on the market.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite treat. In fact, you can still enjoy delicious cookies by swapping out a few ingredients.
These quick swaps will nourish your body with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to prevent cancer and help you fight off other diseases naturally.
Cancer-Fighting Chocolate Cookies
- 2 ounces raw organic unsweetened chocolate (or raw cacao nibs)
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg + 1 organic egg white
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic almond flour
- Melt chocolate in a bain marie, stirring frequently.
- Add in coconut oil to and stir until well incorporated and set aside.
- Puree the avocado in a high-powered blender until it is very smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover batter with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour to improve taste and texture of the cookie.
- Preheat you Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your baking sheet and shape cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let it them cool for 5 minutes or so and enjoy !
How It Works:
Avocados can heal the the stem cells of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), an aggressive cancer with an incredibly high mortality rate (2).
The cartenoids, lutein, fiber, b vitamins, oleic acid, vitamin E and glutathione it contains fight oral, prostate, breast and colon cancer (3,4). In most cases, the fruit reduced cancer risk by up to 50%.
Avocado can also be used to manage osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, inflammatory skin conditions and wound healing (5).
Almonds also contain cancer-fighting vitamin E, as well as other powerful compounds that work together to prevent cardiovascular and cancer death (6).
In fact, girls who eat nuts regularly have a 40% lower chance of developing benign breast conditions as adults.
- Eating Coffee Fruit Can Help Boost Your Immune System And Improve Brain Function
A cup of coffee in the morning can help improve mental clarity and sharpen your focus – there’s a reason …
- Study Shows That Medications For Migraine Relief Are No More Effective Than Ginger
Ginger is a natural remedy known to help relax blood vessels in the head, reduce inflammation and activate natural opiates …
- Top 5 Reasons To Drink More Fresh, Young Coconut Water
Coconut water has grown in popularity in recent years, gaining traction as an alternative to sugary sports drinks due to …
- Eating Grapefruit Can Help Treat Diabetes And Keep Cholesterol in Check (Do NOT Eat It With Meds!)
Eating more grapefruit might be the best natural way to keep your kidneys healthy and free of dangerous cysts. Additionally, …
- 7 Reasons Why Your Body Needs More Vitamin C Right Now
As humans, we can’t produce our own vitamin C, so it’s important that we get it from our diet! Here’s seven …
- 4 Surprising Facts About Aspartame You Don’t Know But Should
Aspartame came on the sweetener scene in the form of a gumball in 1981 and was happily welcomed, as the …
- Feel the Beet with These 5 Recipes
Beets pack a powerful antioxidant touch, and offer an earthy sweetness to dishes that feature them. They are an excellent …
- This Blueberry-Coconut Smoothie Is Both Tasty And a Powerful Tool In Your Weight Loss Arsenal
Smoothies are a great way to start your day – perfect for breakfast or a midday snack, they’re often loaded …
- The Watermelon You Should Never, Ever Eat!
When you think of watermelon, you probably think of fond summer memories. It’s generally accepted that a picnic or cookout …
- Slice Potatoes And Put Them In A Muffin Pan. They’ll Come Out Of The Oven A Family Favorite!
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. Easy to digest, potatoes have been a staple for people living in areas with …
- Drink This Fat-Burning Ginger And Coconut Oil Smoothie to ACCELERATE Weight Loss
Whether it’s getting warmer or colder, it seems like each change in season wakes up a ravenous hunger. This can …
- This 3-Ingredient Homemade Syrup Helps Relieve Sore Throat and Cough
A sore throat is one of the easiest ways to detect the common cold. The virus causes inflammation in your …
- Food Scientists: New GMO Potatoes ‘Extremely Worrisome’
Center for Food Safety (CFS) is today warning consumers about a new genetically engineered (GE) potato that may soon enter …
- 8 Herbal Cures You Can Grow In The Comfort of Your Home
Healthcare is expensive, and often times there are natural remedies you can grow at home that can save you big …
- 9 Incredible Health Benefits of Cilantro (No. 1 Is the MOST Beneficial)
Not a fan of cilantro? Many people complain that the herb tastes and smells like soap. This is because the …