Most cookies are made up of wheat and sugar, two of the most harmful foods on the market.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite treat. In fact, you can still enjoy delicious cookies by swapping out a few ingredients.
These quick swaps will nourish your body with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to prevent cancer and help you fight off other diseases naturally.
Cancer-Fighting Chocolate Cookies
- 2 ounces raw organic unsweetened chocolate (or raw cacao nibs)
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg + 1 organic egg white
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic almond flour
- Melt chocolate in a bain marie, stirring frequently.
- Add in coconut oil to and stir until well incorporated and set aside.
- Puree the avocado in a high-powered blender until it is very smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover batter with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour to improve taste and texture of the cookie.
- Preheat you Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your baking sheet and shape cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let it them cool for 5 minutes or so and enjoy !
How It Works:
Avocados can heal the the stem cells of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), an aggressive cancer with an incredibly high mortality rate (2).
The cartenoids, lutein, fiber, b vitamins, oleic acid, vitamin E and glutathione it contains fight oral, prostate, breast and colon cancer (3,4). In most cases, the fruit reduced cancer risk by up to 50%.
Avocado can also be used to manage osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, inflammatory skin conditions and wound healing (5).
Almonds also contain cancer-fighting vitamin E, as well as other powerful compounds that work together to prevent cardiovascular and cancer death (6).
In fact, girls who eat nuts regularly have a 40% lower chance of developing benign breast conditions as adults.
- Make This Delicious And Easy Vegan Whipped Cream Recipe Using ONLY 3 Ingredients
If you’re lactose intolerant or simply prefer vegan recipes, you’ll love this! This vegan whipped cream is unlike anything you’ve …
- Recipes from the Pantry: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an interesting and less frequently used alternative to white, balsamic, or red wine vinegar, with all …
- Black Lemonade Recipe: The Cleansing Drink That Is So Powerful, You Need To Be Careful When Drinking It
With all the toxins in our environment, it’s a good idea to cleanse your innards every now and then. Sipping …
- Prepare Healthy and Delicious Pineapple Popsicles Using Only 3 Ingredients
If you’ve ever been to Disneyland, you may be familiar with the Dole whip – a frozen desert featuring pineapple …
- 13 Delicious Ways to Make Homemade Hummus (Recipes Included)
Hummus is a great dish and its main ingredient, chickpeas, offer a plethora of health benefits. They’re an excellent source …
- Native American “Root Beer”: A Homemade Tonic to Purify Your Blood
The root beer we find on the grocery store shelves today is a far cry from its healthful ancestor. Homemade …
- Pine Needle Syrup For Lung Inflammation, Bronchitis and Respiratory Ailments
Here’s a simple recipe for a syrup that can be added to tea and other hot beverages or drunk on …
- Simple Avocado Pudding That Can Balance Hormones, Boost Metabolism, And Fight Disease
When we think of pudding, we think of something sweet, creamy, and decadent. This recipe is all of that—except decadent. …
- This Powerful Tea Is The Best Remedy For Swollen Legs
If you have ever experienced swelling in your legs (or your hands or feet for that matter) you know how …
- Homemade Honey-Ginger Paste – The Most Effective Treatment for Sore Throat, Cold and Flu
This recipe for a throat-soothing paste is absolutely invaluable. Ginger and honey make this recipe not only soothing for your …
- Drink This Fat-Burning Ginger And Coconut Oil Smoothie to ACCELERATE Weight Loss
Whether it’s getting warmer or colder, it seems like each change in season wakes up a ravenous hunger. This can …
- How to Make Your Own Homemade Green Powder
Dark, leafy greens are very important for promoting good health. Packed with vitamins and minerals all of us need, we …
- Easy And Delicious Apple Pancake Recipe
Available almost anywhere and relatively inexpensive, apples are an ideal fruit to bake with. Many pastry recipes feature apples – …
- Infuse Your Honey With Ginger In 20 Minutes For A Quick Immune System Boost
With winter just around the corner, most people are dreading the advent of cold season. Aside from staying warm and …
- How To Make Homemade Matcha Marshmallows
There are plenty of reasons to avoid artificial food dyes. Studies have linked them to behavioral problems in children, including …