Most cookies are made up of wheat and sugar, two of the most harmful foods on the market.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite treat. In fact, you can still enjoy delicious cookies by swapping out a few ingredients.
These quick swaps will nourish your body with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to prevent cancer and help you fight off other diseases naturally.
Cancer-Fighting Chocolate Cookies
- 2 ounces raw organic unsweetened chocolate (or raw cacao nibs)
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg + 1 organic egg white
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic almond flour
- Melt chocolate in a bain marie, stirring frequently.
- Add in coconut oil to and stir until well incorporated and set aside.
- Puree the avocado in a high-powered blender until it is very smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover batter with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour to improve taste and texture of the cookie.
- Preheat you Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your baking sheet and shape cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let it them cool for 5 minutes or so and enjoy !
How It Works:
Avocados can heal the the stem cells of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), an aggressive cancer with an incredibly high mortality rate (2).
Sign Up for Free Newsletter
Get our free newsletter in your Inbox daily. We'll also send you a copy of a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
The cartenoids, lutein, fiber, b vitamins, oleic acid, vitamin E and glutathione it contains fight oral, prostate, breast and colon cancer (3,4). In most cases, the fruit reduced cancer risk by up to 50%.
Avocado can also be used to manage osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, inflammatory skin conditions and wound healing (5).
Almonds also contain cancer-fighting vitamin E, as well as other powerful compounds that work together to prevent cardiovascular and cancer death (6).
In fact, girls who eat nuts regularly have a 40% lower chance of developing benign breast conditions as adults.