Everyone enjoys a good bath after a long day’s work. It’s relaxing and helps relieve tension throughout the whole body.
Taking a detox bath regularly is also a great way to cleanse your body and mind. Maintaining low stress levels is very important to your health.
Detox Bath Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup Bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 to 5 drops each of lavender and cinnamon essential oils
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Mix all the ingredients into a tub of hot water
- Step into the bath and soak your body all the way through including your head.
- Emerge your head from the water and take 3 deep breaths. Make sure to inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth.
- Repeat step 2 and 3, two more times.
- Soak in silence for a few minutes.
Doing this will help you body and mind release any toxic buildup.
You can do this as many times as you want. It is highly recommended that you enjoy a detox bath at least once a week.
And if you don’t have time or a bath tub, this detox bath also works as a foot soak!