Everyone enjoys a good bath after a long day’s work. It’s relaxing and helps relieve tension throughout the whole body.
Taking a detox bath regularly is also a great way to cleanse your body and mind. Maintaining low stress levels is very important to your health.
Detox Bath Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup Bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 to 5 drops each of lavender and cinnamon essential oils
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Mix all the ingredients into a tub of hot water
- Step into the bath and soak your body all the way through including your head.
- Emerge your head from the water and take 3 deep breaths. Make sure to inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth.
- Repeat step 2 and 3, two more times.
- Soak in silence for a few minutes.
Doing this will help you body and mind release any toxic buildup.
You can do this as many times as you want. It is highly recommended that you enjoy a detox bath at least once a week.
And if you don’t have time or a bath tub, this detox bath also works as a foot soak!
- How To Make Your Own Magnesium Oil
Magnesium plays a fascinating, yet sometimes overlooked, role in nutrition. It is the 11th most abundant element by mass in …
- Starbucks’ Dirty Little Secret – You’ll Never Want To Go There Again
They’re seemingly on every corner in North America. Identified as the most popular coffeehouse chain, Starbucks, like other big chains, …
- How Sugar Messes Up Your Liver and Gives You Diabetes
By now, most of us know that there’s some relationship between eating sugar and type II diabetes. But do you …
- This Is What Your Farts Reveal About Your Health
Being gassy is never fun, especially when you’re surrounded by other people. Most people think that they fart more than …
- How To Make A Homemade Eczema Cream
Ceara (the creator of this recipe) used this cream to help heal her entire families eczema – but this can …
- 7 Sneaky Migraine Triggers
There is a clear difference between headaches and migraines. The former usually fades over time or with the help of …
- How to Make Ginger Water to Treat Migraines, Heartburn, Joint and Muscle Pain
Flavored waters are the new health craze—and for good reason. Not only is water essential for hydration and flushing toxins …
- Undeniable Link Between Aerobic Exercise and Memory Will Make You Think Twice About Taking The Elevator
Researchers from Michigan State University have published a study that looked at the effect of exercise on the brain. We all …
- Guava Leaves Can 100% Stop Your Hair Loss and Make it Grow Like Crazy!
Guava: a sweet exotic fruit native to Mexico, Central and South America. One guava fruit contains three times the daily …
- WATCH: Shocking Video Shows How Unhealthy Eating Habits From Childhood Can Be Dangerous
A short film released recently by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is looking to make a point about the impact that …
- Right to Farm Being Stripped From Americans: Michigan to Criminalize Small Residential Farms.
In the latest stunning assault on Americans’ right to grow their own food, the freedom-crushing state of Michigan has ruled …
- 60 Minutes On This Bicycle Can Power Your Home For 24 Hours!
Have you ever been at the gym and looked around at all the exercise machines and the people using them …
- Drink This 2x a Day To Remove Uric Acid Before It Crystallizes In Your Joints And Becomes Painful
Detox juices are an effective method to rejuvenate your body and improve your overall health. As a matter of fact, a natural …
- She Puts Baking Soda and Essential Oils in a Glass Container…The Result Is Amazing!
Try as you may to keep your home smelling great, certain factors may occasionally leave a trail of stench that …
- Massage THIS Oil On Your Wrists To SOOTHE Carpal Tunnel Pain In 4 Weeks Or Less
If you’re trying to ignore the sharp, shooting pain in your wrist right now, then you probably know the effects …