Everyone enjoys a good bath after a long day’s work. It’s relaxing and helps relieve tension throughout the whole body.
Taking a detox bath regularly is also a great way to cleanse your body and mind. Maintaining low stress levels is very important to your health.
Detox Bath Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup Bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 to 5 drops each of lavender and cinnamon essential oils
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Mix all the ingredients into a tub of hot water
- Step into the bath and soak your body all the way through including your head.
- Emerge your head from the water and take 3 deep breaths. Make sure to inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth.
- Repeat step 2 and 3, two more times.
- Soak in silence for a few minutes.
Doing this will help you body and mind release any toxic buildup.
You can do this as many times as you want. It is highly recommended that you enjoy a detox bath at least once a week.
And if you don’t have time or a bath tub, this detox bath also works as a foot soak!
- This Will Make Your Clothes Bright White And Fresh Like Spring. No Chemicals, Cheap And Easy!
There’s nothing like a stubborn stain to ruin your new shirt. Sure, you can use a chemical cleaner like bleach …
- 5 Weird Reasons Not To Smoke
More and more studies are showing that smoking cigarettes is detrimental to your health. From bad breath to cancer to …
- Man Diagnosed with Terminal Lung Cancer Heals Himself with Honey and Spices
Thirteen years ago, Croatian doctors told Ante Kresich that his lung cancer was beyond treatment and to get things in …
- 2 Ingredient Solution For Knee Pain Relief May Save You From Surgery
Your knees are the most important joints in your body. They’re also the largest. Not only do they support your …
- Dryer Sheets Cause Hormone Imbalance, Neurotoxicity, Respiratory Problems, and Even Cancer
You use them weekly to get your clothes soft and smelling fresh, but did you know that the dryer sheets …
- Cooking With Canola Releases More Toxic Cancer-Causing Chemicals Than Any Other Type of Oil
Experts recommend frying foods in coconut or extra virgin olive oil as opposed to vegetable oils. They even go so …
- How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse to Get Rid of Parasites, Viruses, and Fungal Infections
Coconut Oil Detox “Detox” is a word that flies around alternate medicine circles all the time. But what does that …
- 7 Things You Unknowingly Do That Slow Down Your Metabolism
Want to speed up your metabolism? There are plenty of tips and tricks that can help you do so – …
- Carrot Juice Cures Stage 4 Cancer
Drug free cancer cures are gaining more and more publicity, as research continues to conclude that conventional therapies often do …
- 15 Signs Your Liver is NOT Taking Out the Trash (a.k.a. Toxins)
Your liver is responsible for cleaning all the crud out of your body and breaking it down to a form …
- 7 Ways To Manage Allergies That Doesn’t Involve Using Over-The-Counter Medication
Spring and summer may mean the end of the winter season and more time spent outdoors in the sun, but …
- New Heart Valve Tech Allows For Noninvasive Surgery
Open-heart surgery is an incredibly dangerous, but in most cases absolutely necessary, surgical procedure. But what if there were a …
- Never Light These Candles In Your Home No Matter What – Here’s Why
Candles have a way to set the mood. Whether it’s a nice relaxing bath or a romantic dinner, flickering candles …
- New Federal Study Links Monsanto Chemicals To Widespread Liver Disease In Poisoned Southern Town (Anniston, Alabama)
Mention Monsanto these days and you are sure to get a reaction from almost anyone. The American multinational agrochemical and …
- The Simple Eye Test To Tell If Your Adrenals Are Fatigued And What To Do IMMEDIATELY If They Are!
We are all faced with an incredible amount of pressure in our day to day life. Pressure to be the …