All-In-One Ginger Tea Recipe
The perfect drink to bring all of these benefits together!
- Organic honey (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, heat water to a boil.
- Add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer on medium heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Lower heat and add milk, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat just before it boils and add lemon juice.
- Strain tea into a cup and add honey.
- Enjoy once cool.
This tea is really quite delicious, but don’t drink it as dessert! Ginger is a stimulant, so it may make it harder for you to fall asleep. It can help with mental clarity, so drink it in the morning instead!