BPAs are the chemical compounds that are common in many packaging plastics such as water bottles. According to the National Institute of Environmental Health and Science BPA can potentially cause cancer and neurological side effects.
- Chemical in Plastic is 100X More Toxic Than Initially Suspected!
- Dangerous Chemical Found in Cans and Plastic Bottles Linked to High Blood Pressure
- Why You Should Eliminate Canned Tomatoes From Your Diet
- What Kind of Plastic Are You Eating Out of?
High Fructose Corn Syrup
High fructose corn syrup is one of the leading causes of obesity and metabolic disorders. One recent analysis demonstrates that the food processing industry has gradually increased the amount of corn syrup in foods, linking the increase to increased cases of diabetes.
- 8 FAKE Names For High Fructose Corn Syrup [drtunisjr.com]
- 5 Deadly Reasons to Stop Eating High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Heart Risks Spike Within 2 Weeks of Consuming Drinks Sweetened With High-Fructose Corn Syrup
Some food colors can alter mood and behavior. The first studies performed in children in the 1990s, determined that behavioral changes, irritability, restlessness and sleep pattern disruptions were all the results of diets high in some food coloring agents.