Did you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? It’s never a good idea to skip your breakfast and you should always try to have something healthy.
Take a look at some of the ideas we have found for you from around the web! Here’s 6 very unique and fun healthy breakfast ideas you can try out.
Click the link below to see the recipes… Enjoy!
1. Cocoa Nib and Pomegranate Overnight Oats
Like any overnight oatmeal recipe, there’s a lot of room for adaptation. Use your favorite kind of milk! Add chia seeds or chopped nuts instead of flax meal! Put in protein powder if you insist! Whatever. It’s all good and it’s pretty much impossible to mess up.
2. 5-Minute Banana Chocolate Chip Quinoa Flake Bake
Quinoa flake bakes are the king of all quinoa flake recipes. They’re a breakfast cake, a protein monster, can be made vegan, are loaded with fiber, and contribute over 15% of your RDA of iron. Not to mention, they’re fabulous as training fuel when preparing for a marathon or other high endurance activity.
If you have a bag of lonely quinoa flakes in the back of your pantry that you haven’t put to good use you owe it to yourself to try one of these bakes. They’re so good and easy, too!
… and this one has chocolate. You just cannot go wrong!
3. Easy Breakfast Burrito Cups
Every once in awhile you try something different for breakfast. You’ve probably already seen people making these muffin tin “cups” with bread and eggs and such. Why not give it a go yourself?
4. Savory Cheezy Herbed Waffles
Waffles are fun to make and the flavor combinations are endless. Not only can you make classic sweet waffles like chocolate, blueberry, vanilla, peanut banana bread and cinnamon-swirl – but also savory waffles you can serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! Savory waffles are a creative replacement for bread, biscuits and dinner rolls.
5. Breakfast Burrito Quesadilla
This Egg and Ham Quesadilla is perfect for days when you just want something easy that still tastes great.
6. Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich
Sliced hard boiled eggs, juicy ripe tomatoes, chopped scallions with a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper – enjoy this for breakfast or lunch. It’s inexpensive and easy to make.
- Pickled Cabbage: New Research Reveals it May Help with Allergies, Coughs, Colds and More
We’ve heard about probiotics and how they are beneficial to our digestive system. Yogurt brands fall all over themselves with …
- The Fat-Burning Coconut Cookies you Can Eat for Breakfast to Boost Your Metabolism
There are few things more satisfying than a good-for-you cookie. As health-conscious people, we forego junk food and added sugars …
- Is Eating Meat a Healthy Choice?
One of the biggest questions for many individuals today as they attempt to choose a dietary plan is whether or …
- 6 Natural Ways to Detox Fluoride From The Body
Okay, let’s not get into the politics—just the science. Sodium fluoride has been added to the public water supply in …
- Scientists Discover Jackfruit To Be A Powerful Cancer Killer
Colorectal cancer is no walk in the park. This form of cancer affects the large intestine and is hard to …
- 6 Seasonal Recipes: Late Spring
There’s nothing fresher than in-season food. While the exact time frame of what’s freshest when might vary somewhat in your …
- 7 Tips To Create The Best Salad In A Jar (Recipes Included)
When it comes to cooking, most people think that the healthier your meal, the longer it takes to cook. And …
- 8 Reasons Why Black Seed Oil Is Know As “The Remedy For Everything But Death”
Nature truly does care for its own! It has provided natural remedies for all manner of health disorders–cinnamon for high …
- 12 Common Health Foods You Should Eat More Often
Here are 12 foods that, pound for pound, offer more benefits than most other foods on the planet. These foods …
- Study: Vegetarian Blood Is 8X More Effective at Killing Cancer Cells
Eating junk food may taste good but it leaves us feeling sluggish afterward. We walk through the aisles at the …
- The 5 Healthiest & 5 Worst Condiments for Your Body
When it comes to how you like to dress up a hot-dog or hamburger, your options go beyond mayonnaise and mustard. Different …
- Food Companies Are Doing Everything To Keep This One New Line Off of Nutrition Labels
This should be interesting. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has proposed a new regulation requiring a new line …
- 20 Brilliant Tips to Never Have Spoiled Food Again (And How To Cut Your Grocery Bill by Half)
Have you ever purchased a load of fresh produce only to have it spoil a few days later? In most …
- Biotech Firms Sue Local Hawaii Government for Protecting Citizens and Environment from GMOs
Hawaii is its own rich ecosystem. By virtue of its geography, many unique plants make their homes there; the fertile …
- Key Ingredient Found In Citrus Essential Oils Can Inhibit The Growth of Liver Cancer Cells
A key component of citrus essential oils may be a natural way of preventing liver cancer, according to a new …