This easy-to-make beverage is perfect for having over breakfast, and contains ingredients that will aid in digestion, boost your immune system, and give you plenty of energy.
Whether you want to increase your energy or just settle your stomach, this drink will help – and best of all, it can be made with only a few ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store.
Drink between one to four cups a day for improved digestion, to flush toxins out of the body, or even for everyday weight loss – this drink has your back for all sorts of issues!
Morning Breakfast Detox Recipe
- Four organic apples
- One lemon, peeled
- One tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- Add a few mint leaves to the juicer
- Add a handful of strawberries to the juicer
Use a blender or juicer to mix these ingredients – you can also add some water if the flavor is too intense, or sweeten it with organic honey.
How It Works
Lemons have many health benefits that you may not be aware of – it is used for weight loss, treating respiratory disorders and throat infections, and for lowering blood pressure.
It’s also chock full of vitamin C to help boost your immune system and smooth out your complexion. In addition to all of this, this natural diuretic can improve blood vessel function.
Ginger helps to sooth your digestive system, and can also improve mobility and reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Apples provide a natural sweetener for this tasty drink, and are easy to digest – who says things that are good for you have to taste bad?
This recipe is best prepared with a juicer – which can also help prepare many other similar drinks with even more health benefits. If you don’t have one, you should definitely look into getting one; it’s well worth the expense for the use you’ll get out of it.
- Fermenting Turmeric In a Naturally Carbonated Soda Increases Its Bioavailability (Try This Recipe!)
We know about the potential health benefits of turmeric, a popular Indian spice that has been shown to have potent …
- This 2-Minute Detox Drink Helps You Burn Fat And Fight Diabetes
Illnesses. Sometimes they’re easy to cure, other times not so much. That being said, having to deal with several health problems …
- This Lifesaving Ancient Cold and Flu Remedy is so Effective Even Hippocrates Would Recommend It!
Trying to navigate your way through the flu season can be quite the challenge. Especially, if you’re taking public transit. And …
- 5 Soup Recipes To Warm The Bones
Winter is officially upon us, and with it, frigid temperatures are making their appearance across the nation. There is nothing …
- 4 Easily Digestible Juice Recipes To Elevate Your Mood And Energy Levels
Depression is a mood disorder which affects the lives of many Americans. Left untreated, it can wreak havoc on your work …
- Pack In Protein With These Chickpea Recipes
Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) are a super versatile, low fat, and high fiber protein source rich in important minerals like phosphorus …
- Cleanse Your Body of Toxins By Drinking This Cucumber Water Recipe
Staying hydrated isn’t just important in the summer; we need to be sure we’re getting enough fluids year-round. Many bodily …
- The Turmeric-Cauliflower Flatbread Recipe That Fights Inflammation And Cancer With Every Bite
Cauliflower isn’t the most exciting vegetable for most people, but it really does deserve a place on your grocery list. …
- Want To Make Guacamole That Tastes Just Like Chipotle’s? Here’s What You’ll Need.
Avocados are a food that seems to embody our constantly evolving understanding of what’s good for us. Once shunned for …
- How to Make Chai Tea. (Reduce Inflammation, Strengthen Immunity, and Improve Digestion)
Suffering from indigestion or coming down with a cold? No problem! This unique chai tea recipe will help strengthen your …
- Simple Avocado Pudding That Can Balance Hormones, Boost Metabolism, And Fight Disease
When we think of pudding, we think of something sweet, creamy, and decadent. This recipe is all of that—except decadent. …
- Six Springy Asparagus Recipes
Asparagus season is drawing to its end in most parts of the country, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late …
- No-Flour Banana Pancakes Are Easy To Make And Rich In Potassium
Who doesn’t love pancakes? They’re sweet, fluffy and simply delicious! They can be combined with all sorts of fruits and …
- 5 Tasty Cherry Recipes That Will Give Your Body a Much Needed Boost In Melatonin
No one can resist the sweet tartness of a cherry. It turns out there is much more the cherry can …
- This Smoothie Is So Good You Won’t Believe It Has One of the Most Powerful Antioxidants In The World
Smoothies are the perfect meal supplement for people looking to lose weight while still getting essential nutrients in their diet. …