Modern unhealthy diets and polluted environment cause toxins to build up in our bodies, which is why a detoxification program is so important.
Detoxification improves circulation, eliminates wastes, and refuels the body. Many detoxification programs involve lengthy fasts, which can be dangerous and difficult. The truth is you don’t have to fall back on these measures to detoxify your body; simply drinking a juice with detoxifying properties can be highly effective in keeping your body healthy.
Here’s a list of detoxifying juices that you can enjoy at home.
1. Tropical Paradise Juice
This is a great juice to drink in the morning, as it helps loosen digestive buildup that occurred overnight. It also contains a lot of sweet fruits, so it tastes great!
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 (1-in.) piece peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh-young-coconut water (stir in after juicing)
2. Mango Twist
This juice is loaded with antioxidants!
- One mango
- Glass of blueberries
- 3 or 4 middle-sized strawberries
3. “Pearry” Good
This juice contains vitamins A, B, C and E all of which help eliminate toxins. It also contains Lutein a natural compound that fights aging.
- One Pear
- 2 celery stalks
- Half glass of cherries
4. Granny’s Detoxifier
This drink contains iron and Vitamin K, both of which increase organ function. Improving organ function, especially in the kidneys, helps your body eliminate toxins more efficiently.
- Granny Smith apple
- Green grapes
5. Ultimate Green Juice
This drink alkalizes your body, which helps eliminate toxins. It also contains a wide range of minerals such as iron and calcium.
- 1 bunch celery
- 4-5 kale leaves
- 1 green apple
- One big handful of flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. organic coconut oil
6. Sweet and Sour Juice
This is a great tasting drink that combines the detoxification properties of both fruits and vegetables. It only has 155 calories and easy to make.
- Few slices of ginger
- One carrot
- One beet
- Half an apple
7. Winter Cold
This juice increases immune system function, making it easier for your body to eliminate harmful bacteria. This is a great way to eliminate germs, especially in the winter.
- Pinch of cinnamon
8. Wake Up Juice
This drink increases your energy level and helps with hydration-both of which contribute to the detoxification process.
- One Peach
- Lychees in syrup (as many as you wish)
- Half a glass of coconut milk
- One teaspoon of honey (optional)
9. Beet, Apple, and Blackberry Juice
Drinking beet juice cleanses your body of toxins, but combining it with apples and blackberries gives you a drink that tastes great and is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- 3 small beets
- 2-3 apples
- 8 oz. blackberries
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
10. Garden Green Coco
This drink is high in potassium. Its fresh and light taste make it the perfect way to detoxify your body during the summer.
- 1 young Thai coconut
- 1 handful of green kale
- 1 handful of spinach
- ½ banana
Crack open coconut (using a cleaver and extreme care) and pour the coconut water into a blender. Remove coconut meat with a spoon and add to blender. Add kale, spinach, and banana. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Pour smoothie into the coconut and serve with a straw.
- How To Make Any Greens Taste Good In Under 10 minutes And 4 Other Recipes Worth Trying
Dark, leafy greens are amongst one the most nutrient-packed vegetables on Earth. Most people have a hard time getting enough …
- 3-ingredient Gluten-Free Bread To Effortlessly Keep You In Fat-Burning Mode All Day Long
One of the hardest things for celiacs and gluten-intolerant people to give up is bread. In fact, gluten is a …
- How To Make Turmeric Tea That’s Both Delicious And Healthy
If you are taking ibuprofen tablets (Advil, Motrin, Nuprin & Nurofen) for everything ranging from headache, backache and other muscular aches …
- Creative and Better Ways to Eat Your ‘Trees’
A rich source of vitamins and minerals, fiber, flavonoids and cholesterol lowering nutrients makes broccoli quite a super food. However, sometimes …
- 3 Drinks To Detox Your Liver And Flush Out Fat
Food additives, over-the-counter pills, stress and environmental toxins are all things that can harm your liver. This is the reason why …
- A Green Smoothie That Doesn’t Taste Like Grass!
If you’re looking for a super-clean, super-tasty start to the day when you wake up in the morning, be sure …
- If You Have Extra Onions In The Pantry, You’ve Got To Try This Mind Blowing Recipe!
Eating healthy isn’t always easy. It requires shopping for ingredients and time to cook. And sometimes, laziness can get the better of …
- This Insanely Delicious Cauliflower Recipe Mixes 7 Powerful Spices To Supercharge Your Body
Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else in the gender spectrum, I present to you: The Queen Of Cauliflower. Make it for …
- 9 Amazing “No-Bread” Sandwich Ideas That Will Make You Drool
In recent years, many people have sworn off bread due to gluten intolerance or weight gain. So what is it like …
- Make This Delicious And Easy Vegan Whipped Cream Recipe Using ONLY 3 Ingredients
If you’re lactose intolerant or simply prefer vegan recipes, you’ll love this! This vegan whipped cream is unlike anything you’ve …
- Here’s How To Make Your Own Kombucha Tea (You’ll Love This Probiotic-Rich Beverage!)
Kombucha is a fermented tea drink that has been gaining popularity recently due to many claims about its health-promoting properties. …
- 5 Sweet Tooth Satisfying But Healthy Apricot Recipes. #5 Will Boost Heart Health.
Summer-ready apricots are a great and healthy way to satisfy your urge for something sweet, but also jam packed with …
- These Raw Vegan Coconut-Lemon Meltaways Will NOT Disappoint You
Everyone loves the tart citrus flavor of lemons, especially in desert form. These raw vegan lemon balls have a smooth, …
- Pine Needle Syrup For Lung Inflammation, Bronchitis and Respiratory Ailments
Here’s a simple recipe for a syrup that can be added to tea and other hot beverages or drunk on …
- Homemade Honey-Ginger Paste – The Most Effective Treatment for Sore Throat, Cold and Flu
This recipe for a throat-soothing paste is absolutely invaluable. Ginger and honey make this recipe not only soothing for your …