4. Hydrating Face Mask
Both Eating and applying honey on the skin are known for treating acne, on the other hand, coconut oil is a renowned skin moisturizer.
Combining the two creates a nourishing face mask that can help reduce wrinkles, improved complexions and also leave your skin looking younger than it actually is.
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1tbsp raw honey
- Take the two ingredients and mix them in a bowl.
- Stir them gently until they are fully mixed.
- Take the resulting mixture and apply it on your face and neck gently.
- Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
5. Honey Cinnamon “Coco Butter”
True to its name, this tasty and nutritious recipe will leave you wanting more.
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp unrefined sea salt
Simply add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend. Let it cool a bit and serve. The coco butter can be taken together with baked bread, potatoes, oatmeal or granola.