How to Make Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory Paste
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 2 capsules worth of turmeric powder (about ½ -1 tsp)
- Peppermint oil – little quantity
- Mix the ingredients to a perfect blend
- Wet your toothbrush with some water and dip it into the mixture
- Brush your teeth normally just as you would with regular toothpaste
- Let it sit for about 3-5 minutes
- Spit and rinse your mouth well
- Daily use is recommended until desired results are achieved
If you follow these instructions properly you will notice an immediate improvement in your teeth’s whiteness and the health of your gums.
Health Benefits of Brushing With Turmeric
Using natural solutions for your teeth and for your overall oral health is always preferable because the benefits of going natural always seem to get better and better every day.
With what we know now and what extensive research seem to be uncovering daily, it seems that it is always better to stick with natural solutions rather than commercial ones.
Caring for toothaches and oral infections
Turmeric has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help to fight off oral infections and plaque causing bacteria that cause toothache and embarrassing mouth odor. (source)
Irritation and redness of gums
Turmeric offers its users with excellent protection thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that help to combat redness and irritation of the gums.