Many of the ingredients used in this tea have been proven to help in the prevention of many deadly diseases such as cancer, dementia and much more.
The main active compound in turmeric called curcumin has been studied countless times for its medicinal benefits. It’s anti-inflammatory, fights cancer and even promotes brain health!
Ginger is another powerful anti-inflammatory that’s well know for its cancer-fighting properties. It also helps with digestion and migraines.
This spice has long been used in Asia to help lower blood sugar levels and cure the common cold…Read more
Cardamom prevents dangerous blood clots by preventing platelet aggregation and the sticking to the artery walls. It also helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
Considered one of the sweetest and healthiest food on the planet, honey is the main ingredient that will make this whole recipe taste good. Just make sure not to abuse it.
- half a tablespoon of ginger
- half a tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/6 Tsp turmeric
- a pinch of cardamom
- 500 ml water
- half a cup of warm water
- A little raw honey, if desired
Mix all the ingredients and pour the 500 ml of boiling water. Mix well and optionally add coconut oil or butter.
- The Natural Remedy That Will PURGE Parasites From Your Body!
The longest tapeworm ever found in a human’s intestines was approximately 82 feet, which is the length of a standard …
- 6 Natural Ways to Improve Your Digestion
It is something our bodies do without us even realizing: digest. Yes, all the food you put into your body …
- Not Even Cancer Can Stand Up To This Combination of Honey And Baking Soda
What Relation Does Baking Soda And Cancer Have? When you’re not feeling well, you shouldn’t reach for conventional pain …
- This Powerful Anti-Drinking Ad From Finland Will Give You Goosebumps…(Don’t Watch This at Night)
This might be the most eerie anti-drinking ad you’ve ever seen. The ad comes from Finland where alcoholism rates are …
- The Alarming Epidemic That’s Sweeping The Nation
You’d better sit down for this. If you live in the United States and think about the adults you know, …
- 15 Reasons Why You NEED To Make Ginger Syrup And How To Use It Every Day (With Recipe!)
Ginger is probably one of the most widely used culinary spices in the world. It brings life to so many …
- 10 Immediate Ways To Detox Your Lymph Nodes And Clear Out Toxins That Make You Sick
In combination with your circulatory system, the lymphatic system removes waste produced by your cells. This includes excess fluid, dead …
- 7 Ways To Survive An Asthma Attack If You’re Caught Without An Inhaler
Most asthmatics rely on medication and inhalers to manage their symptoms in the case of an asthma attack. Unfortunately, although …
- Why Diet Matters for Oral Health
We talk about food for heart health and nutrition for brain health… but what about your mouth? It turns out …
- First Urban ‘Agrihood’ In America Feeds 2,000 Households For Free
Detroit ‘s organic scene isn’t much to talk about, or is it? What do you get when you combine an …
- 18 Medicinal Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is the sweet smelling herb with blue-violet flowers that many of us will associate with our grandmothers and childhood. …
- Can Talking to Yourself be the Best Motivation?
Although many of us are loathed to admit it, a great number of people are known to mutter to themselves …
- Eat This Much Turmeric Every Day To Treat Depression Better Than Prozac
Everyone experiences depression at some point in their life. It’s inevitable. It’s part of what makes us human. When depression …
- Johnson and Johnson: Cancer Causing Ingredients Present in Baby Products
Johnson and Johnson is well-known for their family products. They have recently faced lawsuits and public outrage over their baby products. Moms …
- Here’s What Doctors Won’t Tell You About Cancer Screenings
Once we get to a certain age, most adults do it because their doctors tell them it’s routine and the …