Many of the ingredients used in this tea have been proven to help in the prevention of many deadly diseases such as cancer, dementia and much more.
The main active compound in turmeric called curcumin has been studied countless times for its medicinal benefits. It’s anti-inflammatory, fights cancer and even promotes brain health!
Ginger is another powerful anti-inflammatory that’s well know for its cancer-fighting properties. It also helps with digestion and migraines.
This spice has long been used in Asia to help lower blood sugar levels and cure the common cold…Read more
Cardamom prevents dangerous blood clots by preventing platelet aggregation and the sticking to the artery walls. It also helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
Considered one of the sweetest and healthiest food on the planet, honey is the main ingredient that will make this whole recipe taste good. Just make sure not to abuse it.
- half a tablespoon of ginger
- half a tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/6 Tsp turmeric
- a pinch of cardamom
- 500 ml water
- half a cup of warm water
- A little raw honey, if desired
Mix all the ingredients and pour the 500 ml of boiling water. Mix well and optionally add coconut oil or butter.
- Crunchy Zucchini Fritters with Avocado Dill Dip
Fried foods certainly have their appeal, but they aren’t exactly healthy or easy to make. In an effort to make …
- 7 Little-Known Drinks That Can Help You Sleep Better Tonight
Struggling to get enough good quality sleep at night? Then perhaps you need to change what you drink before bed. …
- 4 Real Risk Factors For Heart Disease You Shouldn’t Ignore
The world is full of information. It’s also full of misinformation. Sometimes it’s hard to know which is which, especially …
- How To Use Honey And Cinnamon To Lower Cholesterol And Boost Immune System
Honey and cinnamon both have incredible healing properties that can help you avoid pharmaceutical drugs. Best of all, they taste …
- Doctor Cures Her “Incurable” Multiple Sclerosis With Diet Alone.
For four years, secondary progressive multiple sclerosis confined Dr. Terry Wahls to a tilt-recline wheelchair. But by using Functional Medicine …
- 6 Plants that Will Help Keep Your House Naturally Cool
There’s something about house plants that makes a place homier. Bringing green into your home feels comforting, especially in winter …
- Honey Wraps Gently Cures Cough And Removes Mucus From The Lungs In Just One Night!
Yes, that’s right, honey wraps can cure common colds very quickly. Cough and cold are minor ailments but sometimes it …
- 5 Ways to Reduce Inflammation Naturally
Inflammation is categorized as a condition that is physical and in which a certain part of the body becomes swollen, …
- This Is What Happens To Your Lungs When You Dry Laundry Indoors
There’s nothing better than the smell of clean linens dried on a clothesline. But in most areas, this delightful sensation …
- 14 Early Warning Signs Of Mold Toxicity Everyone Should Know (Millions Are Exposed Every Day)
When you hear the word mold, you often think of rotten food or dirty showers in bathrooms, but this very …
- Make One Of These 4 Drinks Before Bed To Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep And Burn Fat While Doing It
There’s no arguing that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the US. A simple walk down any American street reveals …
- Terrifying Warning For All Mums of Boys This Summer
It’s that time of year again! Warm, sunny days spent poolside or playing on a sandy beach. It’s what kids …
- This List of Ingredients Is The Reason Why You Should Never Feed Your Kids Happy Meals Ever Again!
It’s no secret that McDonald’s doesn’t serve up healthy food. Common ingredients include artificial and synthetic ingredients that can cause …
- The Truth About what Really Causes Cellulite and How to Help Get Rid of it Forever
There’s nothing as discouraging slipping into your favorite dress, looking in the mirror, and seeing cellulite. Cellulite doesn’t discriminate and …
- 6 Home Remedies For Nasal Congestion That Will Give You Instant Relief
There’s nothing more annoying than not being able to breathe properly. People living with seasonal allergies know this all to …