Although store-bought orange juice is a breakfast staple, it’s been criticized a lot lately for it’s high sugar content.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should stop drinking juice all together.
Juicing can actually be incredibly healthy for your body. The key here is to make it yourself instead of buying it from the store.
Here’s a simple healing recipe that has been used for centuries to purify the blood, boost your immune system and supply energy.
Health Benefits of The “Miracle Drink”
This powerful drink was introduced by Chinese Herbalists for the treatment of lung cancer and many other diseases ages ago.
It’s effective for the following ailments:
- Prevent cancer cells developing. Restrain cancer cells growing further.
- Prevent liver, kidney and pancreas disease. (Reported to also cure ulcers.
- Strengthen the lungs, prevent heart attack and high blood pressure.
- Strengthen the immune system .
- Good for eyesight, eliminate red, tired eyes or dry eyes.
- Help eliminate pain from physical training, muscle ache.
- Detoxify, assist bowel movement, eliminate constipation. Therefore it will make skin healthy and look more radiant.
- Improve bad breath due to indigestion, throat infection.
- Great for preventing and killing acne problems.
- Assist Hay Fever Sufferer from Hay Fever attack.
How To Make This “Miracle Juice” Recipe
The basic recipe only requires one beet root, one carrot and one apple. If you want to take it to another level and make a batch that will last you for a few days, here’s the recipe you need.
Want More Health? Then...
Sign up for our daily free update. We'll send you a copy of a free report on how to REVERSE 7 of the most dangerous diseases including cancer, heart disease, arthritis...and ELIMINATE pain naturally.
- 35 oz / 1kg of cooked beetroot
- 5 oz of honey
- 3 oranges
- 17 oz / ½ kg of carrots
- 3 apples
- 1 lemon
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the oranges and the lemon and de-core the apples.
- Throw everything into a juicer (except the honey).
- Pour into a glass jar and add the honey. Stir until everything is combined.
- Keep refrigerated for up to one week.
To use: Drink half a glass every morning before breakfast.
What Each Ingredient Does
1. Beetroot (Key Ingredient)
Drinking beet juice can actually lower your blood pressure just a few hours after ingestion (1). Beetroot extract was even found to treat human pancreatic, breast, and prostate cancers (2).
According to NaturalHealth365.com this is how beet juice helps to kill cancer cells,
“Beet juice helps to detoxify as well as protect our cells with much needed (easily absorbed) nutrients and oxygen.
Some breakthrough studies have shown that the same characteristics in beets – which help athletes perform better – help cancer patients reverse their condition. The link between oxygen and cancer is well known and beets can increase oxygen, within the blood, by 400 percent while helping to eliminate waste products.
The Ferenczi’s Effect is named after the man that discovered a tumor-inhibiting effect of a flavonoid (betazyane) in beets – which proved that beets have the ability to increase oxygen intake within the cells, while protecting the levels of vitamin C – another great anti-cancer nutrient.
One of the anti-tumor effects of beetroot juice is explained by its high iron content, designed to regenerate red blood corpuscles that supply cancer cells with more oxygen. This higher oxygen content improves cellular respiration – which helps to kill cancer cells.
Beets are considered one of be best cleansing foods, and their main accomplishment in that regard is they detoxify the kidneys, liver and lymph system – while promoting the regeneration of new (healthy) cells.”
Honey can actually help manage diabetes (3) and relieve inflammation (4). It also fights bacteria and viruses (5). Plus, it’s wonderfully sweet and delicious!
Oranges contain high levels of vitamin c, which can lower chances of stroke and Alzheimer’s disease (6). It’s also high in pectin, which is known to lower cholesterol (7). Long time orange juice consumption decreased LDL-cholesterol (8).
Carrots are full full of antioxidants and vitamins, including high levels of vitamin A (9). This contributes to strengthening your cardiovascular health (10), supports your vision and immune system (11) and may even prevent cancer (12).
Quercetin (one of the antioxidants found abundantly in apples) was one of two compounds that helped to reduce cellular death that is caused by oxidation and inflammation of neurons (13). It also reduces your risk of developing dementia.
Lemons contain limonoids and coumarins that work together to fight cancer (14,15). They also fight inflammation (16).