The cold always finds a way to your feet.
Colds, cystitis, kidney problems are just few of the many problems you may face as a result of cold feet.
If your job requires that you spend a lot of time outside throughout winter or you simply enjoy long walks in the snow, keep on reading.
This simple trick by the IntenseAngler YouTube channel will show you how to keep your feet warm for just a few dollars.
All you need to do is make a shoe insert out of one of those reflective sun shades people use for their cars.
The reflective material protects you from the cold under the sole of your feet, while also reflecting back your own body heat. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone!
How To Keep Your Warm Feet
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your winter boots
- A pair of scissors
- Marker pen
- Reflective sun shade (the same ones you use for your car during summer)
- Remove the existing insole from your boot and put it on the reflective sun shade.
- Draw an outline around the insole and cut it out.
- Place the new insole in your boot under the original one.
You’re now fully equipped to take on the cold without having your feet freeze.
Try it out for yourself and see how amazing this is. You won’t be disappointed!
- 9 Plants To Attract Positive Energy In Your Home And Office
Your home is your sanctuary, so why not attract more positive energy in your home? Being surrounded by nature can …
- Cooking With Canola Releases More Toxic Cancer-Causing Chemicals Than Any Other Type of Oil
Experts recommend frying foods in coconut or extra virgin olive oil as opposed to vegetable oils. They even go so …
- Take THIS Vitamin and You Will Be Mosquito Free All Summer Long!
The bane of mammals’ existence, mosquitoes are a hazardous annoyance: prolific, omnipresent, making us itch, and carrying disease.(1) They seem …
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want Your Cholesterol Levels Too Low
We hear about cholesterol and how it leads to cardiovascular disease and now cancer. People have latched on to that …
- Hamburger Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for Human Consumption”
In 2011, British chef Jamie Oliver took a stance against fast food giant McDonald’s, airing an episode on his cooking …
- Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare: How To Quickly Save Your Baby From Choking With This 3-Step Protocol
It’s every parent’s greatest fear to realize that your baby or toddler is choking and you don’t know what to do. This …
- 7 Bizarre Warning Signs That Could Foretell Heart Problems In Your Near Future
Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for 17.3 million deaths every year! And this number is only …
- 5 Natural Gargle Remedies to Help Soothe the Pain
1. Sore Throat Gargle with Sage The Sage used in the following recipe is a classic gargle, but other herbs …
- This 105-Year-Old Man Just Set a New World Record…This Is His Secret To Longevity.
The video you’re about to watch will show you that fitness knows no age. Meet Midekichi Miyazaki, a 105-year-old father …
- Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Disease Is Sweeping Across Parts Of The US: Experts Beg Parents To Know These Signs
If you have kids, you probably know about Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD). While it sounds like a peculiar …
- 10 Healthy Habits That Will Keep Your Kidneys Happy
Kidneys are amazing organs, with the ability to sustain adult human life at only 20 percent of its normal functioning …
- 4 Simple Home Remedies to Help Manage Acid Reflux That Don’t Require a Doctor’s Prescription
Acid reflux and it’s more serious cousin, GERD, affect many Americans, causing any number of symptoms, from a burning sensation …
- Put This 2-ingredient Water Mixture In Your Nose With A Neti Pot And Watch What Happens
Congestion is never fun, but it can certainly be managed. While many people rely on decongestant spray, these products can …
- Doctor Cures Her “Incurable” Multiple Sclerosis With Diet Alone.
For four years, secondary progressive multiple sclerosis confined Dr. Terry Wahls to a tilt-recline wheelchair. But by using Functional Medicine …
- The Health Dangers of Sleep Deprivation
Do you know how much sleep you need? Recently, BBC News covered a story on an athlete who was killed …