The cold always finds a way to your feet.
Colds, cystitis, kidney problems are just few of the many problems you may face as a result of cold feet.
If your job requires that you spend a lot of time outside throughout winter or you simply enjoy long walks in the snow, keep on reading.
This simple trick by the IntenseAngler YouTube channel will show you how to keep your feet warm for just a few dollars.
All you need to do is make a shoe insert out of one of those reflective sun shades people use for their cars.
The reflective material protects you from the cold under the sole of your feet, while also reflecting back your own body heat. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone!
How To Keep Your Warm Feet
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your winter boots
- A pair of scissors
- Marker pen
- Reflective sun shade (the same ones you use for your car during summer)
- Remove the existing insole from your boot and put it on the reflective sun shade.
- Draw an outline around the insole and cut it out.
- Place the new insole in your boot under the original one.
You’re now fully equipped to take on the cold without having your feet freeze.
Try it out for yourself and see how amazing this is. You won’t be disappointed!
- WATCH: Shocking Video Shows How Unhealthy Eating Habits From Childhood Can Be Dangerous
A short film released recently by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is looking to make a point about the impact that …
- 5 Dangerous Dish Soaps That Are Full Of Cancer-Causing Chemicals!
Washing dishes by hand is seen as healthier than using a dishwasher, mainly because traditional dish soap typically contains fewer …
- How to Differentiate Real Honey From The Fake Ones
More than three-fourths of the honey sold in U.S. grocery stores isn’t exactly what the bees produce, according to testing …
- The Biggest Loser TV Show Destroys Participants’ Metabolisms
The most important weight loss tip? Don’t try what you see on television. There is a big problem with the …
- 30 Reasons To NEVER Put Another M&M In Your Mouth Ever Again
M&M’s can be hard to resist. Especially, if you grew up with them. Yet, very few people know about the …
- How Sleep Affects Your Health
While many of us with busy lifestyles may look at proper sleep as an afterthought, sleep is actually extremely important …
- The Scientific Power of Naps
Studies have found different benefits—and detriments—to a nap’s timing, duration and even effect on different people, depending on one’s age …
- The Truth About what Really Causes Cellulite and How to Help Get Rid of it Forever
There’s nothing as discouraging slipping into your favorite dress, looking in the mirror, and seeing cellulite. Cellulite doesn’t discriminate and …
- Why You Should Stop Buying Hand Sanitizer Immediately…See What It Does To Your Skin!
Hand sanitizer is the of the most common household products in the United States. Most families and schools rely on …
- Toxicity and Nutrient Deficiency Cause Chronic Disease
Over the past 150 years throughout the coming of age of the industrialized world, what we eat and how we …
- How to Lose Weight: the Ultimate Guide
According to the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control, more than seventy percent of adults in the U.S. are overweight …
- 6 Disturbing Ways Pesticides Are Hurting Your Body
There’s no getting around it: pesticides are bad for you. They’re literally poison – toxins designed to kill pests and …
- This Is What Happens To Wrinkles And Blemishes When You Put Potatoes On Your Body
While it seems pretty normal to cover your eyes with cucumber slices or coat your face with a yogurt mask, …
- 5 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally
Testosterone is a hormone essential for men’s health. You need it to maintain muscle mass, build lean mass, help improve …
- 8 Early Warning Signs of Lung Cancer You Should Know
These days it is rare to find someone whose life has not been directly affected by cancer. Out of the …