All electrical appliances and wiring in your home emit EMFs: Electrical Magnetic Fields.
Electromagnetic Radiation is a form of energy that can cause changes in the space surrounding electronic devices. The invisible fields impacts your cells and can cause debilitating health effects. In modern homes, this kind of radiation is ever-present (1).
Other health effects include (4):
- Blood cells damage
- Nerve damage
- Elevated risk of autism and Alzheimer’s
- Eye & ear damage
- Sleep disruption
- Salivary gland tumors
- Decreased bone density
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Abnormal heart rate
- Unstable blood pressure
More On EMFs
In 2007, the Bioinitiative Working Group, an international collaboration of scientists and public health experts from the Austria, China, Denmark, Sweden and the United States, released a 650-page report which cites more than 2,000 studies that chronicle the toxic effects of EMFs.
They found that chronic exposure to even low-level radiation can cause a variety of cancers, impair immunity, and contribute to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, heart disease, and many other ailments (4).
The number of studies published on the subject have now reached 8,000.
In fact, the World Health organization has even classified radio frequency radiation as “possibly carcinogenic” to humans and the IARC has classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as the same.
As it stands, multiple studies link these kind of radiation to increased instances of childhood leukemia and brain tumors. The younger you are when you’re exposed to EMFs, the more likely you are to develop these health conditions (5).
And while many countries have yet to instill protective measures to keep their citizens safe, nearly all developed nations have documented the phenomena.
In 2001, Sweden even recognized Electromagnetic Hypersentistivity (EHS) as a functional impairment. The country estimated that over 3% of the population experiences severe symptoms related to EMF exposure. In other developed nations, this number fluctuates between 3-8%.
And that’s not all, another 35-50% of the population experiences these symptoms moderately. The World Health Organization now recognizes the condition as a growing world health concern (6).
A Shocking Case Study
Now days, many schools are equipped with computers, tablets and smart boards meant to facilitate learning. Unfortunately, these new technologies used in schools are increasing EMF exposure for students and personnel.
In one California school, these technologies began taking a toll of the health of its teachers. In 1990, sixth-grade teacher named Gayle Cohen found that the onset of technology in her classroom left her and her colleges feeling weak and dizzy (7).
For months she struggled to understand the connection between her fatigue and the environment in her classroom. However, just a few years after the arrival of the computers, one of her fellow teachers developed cancer and died.
It wasn’t long before another colleague was diagnosed with throat cancer. As the years went by, more faculty members and students developed strange diseases. Eventually, Cohen was diagnosed with breast cancer.
“That’s when I sat down with another teacher, and we remarked on all the cancers we’d seen,” she says. “We immediately thought of a dozen colleagues who had either gotten sick or passed away.”
In just 15 years, 16 staff members among the 137 who’d worked at the new school had been diagnosed with 18 cancers. This ratio was 3 times higher than average. Additionally, a dozen cancers had been detected in former students. Some had even died from the disease.
When EMF levels were examined by Sam Milham, MD, an epidemiologist, he found that the the surges of transient pollution exceeded his meter’s ability to gauge them.
this led to a complaint filed to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which in turn lead to a full investigation by the California Department of Health Care Services.
The result was shocking: exposure to the fields in Cohen’s school increased the likelihood a teacher would develop cancer by 64%. In just the first year of working with computers in her classroom, Cohen had increased her risk of cancer by 21%. That’s not all, the faculty member’s risks of developing melanoma, thyroid cancer, and uterine cancer were up to 13 times higher than the national average.
How To Minimize EMF Exposure
There are a lot of things ways you can protect yourself and your family without having to giv eup modern comforts.
- Don’t buy a microwave, simply reheat your food in the oven or on the stove.
- Don’t put your laptop on your lap, instead work at a desk
- Limit cell phone use, especially in low reception areas.
- Don’t carry your phone on your body, store it in a case or in your bag.
- Keep cell phones, tablets and other electrical devices away from children under 12 yrs.
- Keep the electronics out of the bedroom, it’ll help you sleep better too!
- Consider ditching your Wi-Fi in favour of ethernet cables
- Turn Off Your Wi-Fi at night.
- Stay far away from Wi-Fi towers.
- Get rid of your digital alarm clock in favor of a battery powered one.
- Let your hair dry naturally.
- Avoid electric blankets, use hot water bottles instead!
- Remove Smart Meters, which are quite controversial and harmful.
- Swap your ereader for a paperback.
- Unplug and spend time outdoors.
- When Your Doctor Suggests Regular Mammograms, This Is What You Need To Say Back!
Take caution when your doctor suggests mammograms. You can read the video transcript from the interview conducted with Dr. Ben Johnson below: …
- Cannabis Spray Treatment Helps 9-Year-Old-Boy With Severe Autism Say His First Words Ever…This Is Amazing!
Autism is a major challenge for any family to endure. While many pharmaceutical and therapeutic treatments are available to help …
- DON’T Do This at The Grocery Store (Automatically Adds More Calories)
Have you ever shopped for food hungry? Many people think that shopping while hungry influences your food purchasing decisions. It’s …
- Scientists Discover Taking an Anti-inflammatory Probiotic Can Stop Cancer Cells in Their Tracks
Bacteria are everywhere in the environment and inside your body. These little creatures are neither plant nor animal, they’re single-cell …
- 5 of the Best DIY Toothpaste Recipes
Did you know your current toothpaste could be harming your health? Yes, from toxic ingredients such as Triclosan (an antibacterial agent) …
- If This Doctor Was Diagnosed With Cancer, He Would IMMEDIATELY Do These 5 Things…
Conventional medicine uses chemo, surgery and radiation to treat cancer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t try to understand the underlying cause of …
- This 30-Minute Yoga Session Before Bed Is Going To Help You Relax And Improve Your Sleep
Having trouble sleeping? You’re not alone. More than 40% of Americans report getting less than the recommended amount of sleep.(1) And as …
- Carrot Juice Cures Stage 4 Cancer
Drug free cancer cures are gaining more and more publicity, as research continues to conclude that conventional therapies often do …
- Protein Combining: Fact or Fiction?
The theory of protein combining became popular in the 1970s and has since experienced a resurgence in the health food …
- Scientists Discover Potential Cure in Yogurt Against Peanut Allergies… But Don’t Try This Just Yet!
For many people, especially children, with peanut allergies, simple daily routines such as communal meals can be complicated affairs. However, …
- Watch What Happens To Gray Hair When You Start Drinking Wheatgrass Everyday
Gray hair can make you look a lot older than you really are. Although there’s nothing wrong with having a …
- Doctors Scoff At THIS Natural Remedy For Rheumatoid Arthritis—But It Works!
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a hereditary auto-immune disease, unlike osteoarthritis, which is a degenerative joint disease most often caused by …
- U.S. Hits Record 4.4 Million Acres Of Organic Farmland, (20% Increase). These 8 States Are Leading The Way
If you’ve made the switch to organic food, you aren’t alone. In recent years, organic produce, meat, and processed foods …
- 5 Painful Ways Excess Abdominal Fat Is Robbing You of Your Health
“1/3 of U.S. adults are obese.” By now, most of us are well aware of the health risks that are associated with …
- Cooking With Canola Releases More Toxic Cancer-Causing Chemicals Than Any Other Type of Oil
Experts recommend frying foods in coconut or extra virgin olive oil as opposed to vegetable oils. They even go so …