We found a fantastic, simple juice recipe for immune system support. It’s a tasty, healthy drink made with pure fruit and veg, and is full of nutrients such as antioxidants and amino acids. You’ll need a blender or juicer of course.
The immune system of the human body is highly complex – as it needs to be able to detect and do battle against a wide variety of invaders including viruses, parasites and bacteria. The human immune system even has the ability to adapt over time, leading to “adaptive immunity” – an enhanced response in later encounters with the same pathogen.
Without our immune system, we would not have made much past the first days of our existence. To keep this awesome, often overlooked part of your body up and going strong, try making this tasty fruity drink and enjoying it daily.
- ½ cup 1 inch cubed watermelon
- ½ cup 1 inch cubed cantaloupe
- ¼ cup apple, cut into smallish chunks
- 2 cups of organic carrot juice
- Chop ½ cup each of watermelon and cantaloupe into 1 inch cubes.
- Slice up an apple into chunks, and toss all your fruit in the blender.
- Add 2 cups of organic carrot juice, and blend until desired consistency has been reached.
More juice will make it thinner, while less will yield a thicker blend. Enjoy 1-2 times daily.
What does this drink do exactly?
This drink is rich in antioxidants and amino acids, and enjoying it daily will serve a couple of benefits. The apple is packed with antioxidants, which help rid your body of free-radicals-free radicals can damage the immune system.
The melon and carrot juice are chock full of amino acids, which are needed to trigger the response of our T cells to rid our body of invaders.
What steps do you take to boost your immune system? Let us know in the comments section!
- The Best Way to Clear Your Skin of Zits and Blemishes
Dr. Mike Evans, a physician and academic, has an excellent approach to treating acne. The secret? It doesn’t sound that …
- Doctor Claims Your Immune System Can Recover In Only 2 Minutes! Here’s How
Nobody likes feeling cold, but research is showing that that getting a little chilly has its benefits. Cold showers actually …
- Thyroid Cancer Screening Unnecessary; Risks Outweigh Benefits
Recent radio ads featuring Rod Stewart are encouraging everyone to get screened for thyroid cancer. However, unless you already have …
- Top 9 Natural Herbs For Memory
Many people associate memory loss with ageing. But whether it’s occasional forgetfulness or loss of short-term memory, one must be …
- This Anti-Insomnia Juice is The ONLY Sleeping Aid You’ll Ever Need
Finding it hard to have an 8 hour sleep? Perhaps you are the type that wakes up every forty-five minutes …
- 3 Easy Drink Recipes That Clear Sinuses and Relieves Cold Symptoms Now!
Cold and flu season is unavoidable and most people get infected at least once before spring comes around. In fact, …
- 6 Surprising Signs of an Unhealthy Heart
We’ve all read the signs of a heart attack listed on posters in the hospital waiting room. But what if …
- Aspartame: Safety Approved In 90 Nations, But Damages Brain
NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, AminoSweet, Aspartame–po-tā-to, po-tă-to–all names for an artificial sweetener that has been linked to cancers, obesity and metabolic …
- The Smell of Sleep: How to Use Aromatherapy At Bedtime
Although the idea of using aromatherapy might seem a little off base, research has started to support the concept in …
- Colon Cancer Survivors Are 42% Less Likely To Die If They Eat Well And Exercise (No Surprise There!)
Eating healthy and exercising isn’t always the easiest thing to do when you’ve survived cancer. Yet it may hold the …
- This is How Headaches Reveal What is Wrong With Your Health
Headache is the most common form of pain. It’s one of the main reason people miss days at work or …
- 5 Simple Ways to Become Brainier
Stop feeling like you are at the bottom of the class when it comes to intelligence as by following the …
- Use This Doctor’s Proven Technique and Relieve Your Foot and Heel Pain!
Foot pain might not be life-threatening, but it can seriously challenge your mobility. If you spend long hours on your …
- 5 Wild Salmon Recipes for Brain Health
Wild salmon is one of nature’s best sources of omega-3 fatty acids, but it’s easy to get bored of the …
- 4 Unhealthy Eating Habits That Are Detrimental to Your Memory
Not feeling your normal self? Are you having trouble concentrating and solving mental tasks? Maybe your memory is going? The …