When your body processes food, waste can sometimes build up on the wall of your colon.
This excess waste that should have been expelled can compromise your health by slowly releasing toxins into your bloodstream.
If you eat a lot of processed food or junk food, which barely has any dietary fiber, then you might need a cleanse.
You Don’t Want This To Happen…
Eating an unhealthy diet can put a lot of stress on the muscles of your small intestine and colon.
This can cause small, bulging pouches called diverticula to develop in your digestive tract.
People can retain 20 or more pounds of old putrid fecal matter in these pockets.
Overtime, waste that has accumulated within these pouches can weaken the walls of your intestine and lead to leaky gut and a weakened immune system.
When one or more of these pouches become inflamed or infected, the condition is called diverticulitis.
The Simple Recipe To Prevent This
This recipe is loaded with dietary fiber, which is the key nutrient you need to help your bowels.
Also, the combination of ingredients use in this breakfast recipe also helps promote healthy gut bacteria, which are essential for a strong immune system.
Colon Cleansing Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 teaspoon of milled flaxseed
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic kefir
- 5 fleshy plums
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 banana
- Add plums into a bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover them. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Take out the plums and cut them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed, oatmeal, cocoa and kefir together.
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender including the banana.
- Blend until you get a creamy mixture.
- Store in fridge.
How To Use:
This colon cleansing breakfast should be prepared the night before. In the morning, after drinking some warm water, simply take out the mixture from the fridge and eat.
In just one week, you will notice remarkable results. The amount of dietary fiber in this recipe can cause some minor discomfort at first, especially for those who rarely eat any but it will pass.
Not only will this breakfast detox help you rid your body of excess waste but it will also prevent constipation.
You can also expect some weight loss ranging from 3-11 pounds depending on how clean your gut is to begin with.
Combine this recipe with this tummy exercise for best results:
- These Foods Make Cancer Cells Grow In Your Body! Stop Eating Them Right Now!
We’ve come to know, through medical research and ancestral wisdom, that there are foods that contain certain nutrients that prevent …
- How To Test For Low or High Stomach Acid In Seconds With Apple Cider Vinegar
If your stomach is producing too much acid, often you’ll experience symptoms. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD or “acid reflux”) is …
- Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium-6) Was Just Found In 75% Of Drinking Water
Access to clean drinking water is a basic human right- or at least it should be. While there are many …
- Big Pharma Stands To Lose $18.5 Billion If All 50 States Legalize Medical Marijuana
Pharmaceutical companies are one of the biggest influences in the US economy and, subsequently, in US law. It is no …
- Top 5 Warning Signs Of Kidney Damage You’re Ignoring
The sooner you diagnose kidney damage, the more effective your treatment. These little guys generally try to warn you of kidney damage …
- Do This To Reduce Your Chances of Early Death by 42%
Do you want to live a longer, happier, healthier life? Of course you do – everybody does. So what if …
- 4 Common Household Chores With Unexpected Health Benefits
There’s a reason why people with regular routines lead more productive lives. As they say: A tidy home makes a happy …
- The New Cannabis Capsule Is So Powerful It Can Replace Any Pain Killer
Painkilling drugs, like many pharmaceuticals, have come under fire for their harmful side effects. Despite these well-documented effects, pharmaceuticals still …
- Top 10 Dangerous Habits That Damage Your Liver And The #1 Food To Help It Heal
What does your body do with the toxins that enter it? It hands them off to your liver for processing, …
- 6 Most Common Symptoms of Liver Toxicity
After your skin, your liver is the second largest organ in your body. Often overlooked, your liver performs a variety of …
- Heal Your Varicose Veins With A Mix of Aloe Vera, Carrot And Apple Cider Vinegar
Varicose veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in your legs. They usually aren’t serious, but they can sometimes lead to …
- 12 Surprising Facts About Your Digestive System
There are two main purposes that your digestive system serves: first, it converts food into the nutrients your body needs, …
- Johnson and Johnson: Cancer Causing Ingredients Present in Baby Products
Johnson and Johnson is well-known for their family products. They have recently faced lawsuits and public outrage over their baby products. Moms …
- 6 Key Nutrients Women Need as They Age
The specific composition of women’s bodies means that it’s important they get enough of certain vitamins and minerals, in order …
- How To Add More Nutrients To Any Soil To Grow The Most Nutritious Fruits And Veggies Possible
In times past, not a lot of thought was given to the food we eat. We’d go to the grocery …