When your body processes food, waste can sometimes build up on the wall of your colon.
This excess waste that should have been expelled can compromise your health by slowly releasing toxins into your bloodstream.
If you eat a lot of processed food or junk food, which barely has any dietary fiber, then you might need a cleanse.
You Don’t Want This To Happen…
Eating an unhealthy diet can put a lot of stress on the muscles of your small intestine and colon.
This can cause small, bulging pouches called diverticula to develop in your digestive tract.
People can retain 20 or more pounds of old putrid fecal matter in these pockets.
Overtime, waste that has accumulated within these pouches can weaken the walls of your intestine and lead to leaky gut and a weakened immune system.
When one or more of these pouches become inflamed or infected, the condition is called diverticulitis.
The Simple Recipe To Prevent This
This recipe is loaded with dietary fiber, which is the key nutrient you need to help your bowels.
Also, the combination of ingredients use in this breakfast recipe also helps promote healthy gut bacteria, which are essential for a strong immune system.
Colon Cleansing Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 teaspoon of milled flaxseed
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic kefir
- 5 fleshy plums
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 banana
- Add plums into a bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover them. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Take out the plums and cut them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed, oatmeal, cocoa and kefir together.
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender including the banana.
- Blend until you get a creamy mixture.
- Store in fridge.
How To Use:
This colon cleansing breakfast should be prepared the night before. In the morning, after drinking some warm water, simply take out the mixture from the fridge and eat.
In just one week, you will notice remarkable results. The amount of dietary fiber in this recipe can cause some minor discomfort at first, especially for those who rarely eat any but it will pass.
Not only will this breakfast detox help you rid your body of excess waste but it will also prevent constipation.
You can also expect some weight loss ranging from 3-11 pounds depending on how clean your gut is to begin with.
Combine this recipe with this tummy exercise for best results:
- Why Lavender Oil is MORE Effective Than Xanax, Valium and Prozac for Relieving Anxiety
Despite all the advancements in technology designed to make our life easier, researchers are finding that we are more stressed …
- New Bird Flu Scare Hits China: Are You At Risk?
A new strain of bird flu has broken out in China, with deaths already multiplying as local officials attempt to stem …
- Study: Kitchen Sponges Are 200,000 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat (And 17 Other Super Dirty Items)
When it comes to cleaning, the bathroom is typically where most of your efforts are focused. You probably make sure …
- 8 Sleeping Positions and Their Effects on Health
Getting enough sleep is most important – but did you know that how you sleep can also impact your health? …
- Yikes! This Medical Condition Can Cut Your Life Short by as Much as 8 Years
Researchers say extremely obese people can expect to die about eight years earlier than healthier people. The study, conducted by …
- Before Committing to Glasses Try Blinking Exercises for Better Vision
After visiting your optician for your latest eye checkup, to be told your vision has worsened slightly, are given the …
- What Is Microwave Cooking Doing To Your Health?
Is it possible that millions of people are ignorantly sacrificing their health in exchange for the convenience of microwave ovens? …
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil Can Treat More than 20 Health Problems
The more we learn about Nature, the more astonishing we find it. Ages-old remedies still work and can be applied …
- USDA Says: Okay To Ship U.S. Chickens to China for Cheap Processing Then Back Home For You to Eat
A new shipping and processing policy allowing chickens raised and slaughtered in the U.S. to be shipped to China for …
- This Brand Added Something To Its Toothpaste…It’s So Bad That Dentists Want It Removed!
You may be brushing your teeth with plastic. Proctor & Gamble (P&G) puts polyethylene beads in some varieties of their toothpastes …
- Here’s Why Enameled Cast Iron Cookware Is The Best
What you cook your food in is as important as the food itself. Non-stick and aluminum cookware are known to …
- This 70-Year-Old Woman Looks 30 And Reveals Her Eating Secrets
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates It is in this that Annette Larkins places …
- 5 Ways Your Smartphone Is Hurting You
Finding life hard to bear without your smartphone attached to you 24/7? Well read on as what we have uncovered …
- You’ve Been Eating Garlic Wrong Your ENTIRE Life (and Missing Out On INCREDIBLE Benefits)
Garlic definitely has an interesting and versatile flavor profile, and the same could be said about its medicinal properties. In …
- Drink This 2-Ingredient Remedy Before Breakfast To Detox Your Fatty Liver
Your liver filters your blood and eliminates any toxins it may contain. It also plays a role in metabolism and …