The cancer industry tells us some of the most magnificent lies about the safety of toxic chemotherapy treatments and long-term survival rates related to the poisonous practice. Few doctors and scientists will put their reputations on the line to expose this fraudulent source of disease called a treatment.
We will one day look back on the practice of “cut, burn or poisoning” cancer as perhaps the most barbaric and one of the largest failures of mainstream medicine. We’ve been warned, but the message is still not getting through.
First some convincing facts from decades past on the corruption of conventional cancer treatment (“from Reclaiming Our Health: Exploding the Medical Myth and Embracing the Source of True Healing by John Robbins):
- “Percentage of cancer patients whose lives are predictably saved by chemotherapy -- 3%
- Conclusive evidence (majority of cancers) that chemotherapy has any positive influence on survival or quality of life -- none.
- Percentage of oncologists who said if they had cancer they would not participate in chemotherapy trials due to its “ineffectiveness and its unacceptable toxicity” -- 75%
- Percentage of people with cancer in the U.S. who receive chemotherapy -- 75%.
- Company that accounts for nearly half of the chemotherapy sales in the world -- Bristol-Meyers Squibb.
- Chairman of the board of Bristol-Meyers -- Richard L. Gelb.
- Mr. Gelb’s other job: vice chairman, board of overseers, board of managers, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, World’s largest private cancer treatment and research center.
- Chairman, Memorial Sloan-Kettering’s board of overseers, board of managers -- John S. Reed.
- Reed’s other job -- director, Philip Morris (tobacco company).
- Director, Ivax, Inc., a prominent chemotherapy company -- Samuel Broder.
- Broder’s other job (until 1995) -- executive director, National Cancer Institute.
- radiation-induced secondary cancers have exploded in the last two decades due to radiation treatment
- 90% of chemotherapy patients die 10-15 years after treatment and the causes is never attributed to treatment
- patients who undergo chemo are 14 times more likely to develop leukemia and 6 times more likely to develop cancer of the bones, joints, and soft tissues than those patients who do not undergo chemotherapy
- chemotherapy drugs directly damage DNA
- chemotherapy boosts cancer growth
- 68% increase in chemo drugs since 2003
- 75% increase in cancer projected by 2030
15 of the Most Notable Quotes and Statements on Conventional Cancer Treatment
1. “He said, “I’m giving cancer patients over here at this major cancer clinic drugs that are killing them, and I can’t stop it because they say the protocol’s what’s important.” And I say, “But the patient’s not doing well.” They say, “The protocol’s what’s important, not the patient.” And he said, “You can’t believe what goes on in the name of medicine and science in this country.” (Gary Null)
2. “According to medical associations, the notorious and dangerous side effects of drugs have become the fourth main cause of death after infarction, cancer, and apoplexy” (Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998)
3. “97 percent of the time chemotherapy does not work. So why is it still used? There’s one reason and one reason only…money.” (Peter Glidden, N.D)
4. “We have a multi-billion dollar industry that is killing people, right and left, just for financial gain. Their idea of research is to see whether two doses of this poison is better than three doses of that poison.” (Glen Warner, M.D. oncologist)
5. “My clinical experience is that in America, when people die from cancer, they are NOT actually dying from cancer, but instead, they are dying from the medical TREATMENT itself. They are dying from the chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. AGAIN: They are NOT dying from the cancer--they are being killed by the medical doctors and their medical treatment!” (Richard Shulze, N.D., M.H.)
6.”In the end there is no proof that chemotherapy in the vast majority of cases actually extends life.” “The great success stories of chemotherapy were always in relatively obscure types of cancer. Childhood leukemia constitutes less than two percent of all cancers and many of chemotherapy’s other successes were in diseases so rare that many clinicians had never even seen a single case (Burkitt’s lymphoma, choriocarcinoma, etc.)” (Dr Ralph Moss, Ph.D.)
7. “Many oncologists recommend chemotherapy for almost any type of cancer, with a faith that is unshaken by the almost constant failures”. (Albert Braverman, MD, “Medical Oncology in the 90s”, Lancet, 1991, Vol. 337, p. 901)
8. Since the 1950s, evidence has steadily accumulated that surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy are far less effective than the public is being led to believe. Investigative journalist Daniel Greenberg, writing in the Columbia Journalism Review in 1975, produced the first widely reported expose showing that cancer survival rates since the 1950s had not progressed, and that improvements from 1930 to 1950 were mainly a consequence of improved hospital nursing care and support systems. Greenberg found that even the valid improvements were very, very small, and that there had been no significant advancements in treating any of the major forms of cancer. (When Healing Becomes a Crime --Kenny Ausubel, 2001)
9. “If you can shrink the tumour 50% or more for 28 days you have got the FDA’s definition of an active drug. That is called a response rate, so you have a response..(but) when you look to see if there is any life prolongation from taking this treatment what you find is all kinds of hocus pocus and song and dance about the disease free survival, and this and that. In the end there is no proof that chemotherapy in the vast majority of cases actually extends life, and this is the GREAT LIE about chemotherapy, that somehow there is a correlation between shrinking a tumour and extending the life of the patient.” (Dr Ralph Moss, Ph.D)
10. “The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors.” (Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, “The Healing of Cancer”, Marcus Books, 1990).
11. “As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incromprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good.” (Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President, American Chemical Society)
12. “If I were to contract cancer, I would never turn to a certain standard for the therapy of this disease. Cancer patients who stay away from these centers have some chance to make it.” (Prof. Gorge Mathe, “Scientific Medicine Stymied”, Medicines Nouvelles, Paris, 1989)
13. “After all, and for the overwhelming majority of the cases, there is no proof whatsoever that chemotherapy prolongs survival expectations. And this is the great lie about this therapy, that there is a correlation between the reduction of cancer and the extension of the life of the patient”. (Philip Day, “Cancer: Why we’re still dying to know the truth”, Credence Publications, 2000)
14. “The majority of publications equate the effect of chemotherapy with (tumour) response, irrespective of survival. Many oncologists take it for granted that response to therapy prolongs survival, an opinion which is based on a fallacy and which is not supported by clinical studies. To date there is no clear evidence that the treated patients, as a whole, benefit from chemotherapy as to their quality of life.” (Dr. Ulrich Abel.1990)
15. “Doctor Ulrich Able, a German epidemiologist of the Heidelberg Mannheim Tumor Clinic, has exhaustively analyzed and reviewed all the main studies and clinical experiments ever performed on chemotherapy…Able discovered that the comprehensive world rate of positive outcomes because of chemotherapy was frightening, because, simply, nowhere was scientific evidence available demonstrating that chemotherapy is able to ‘prolong in any appreciable way the life of patients affected by the most common type of organ cancer.’ Able highlights that rarely can chemotherapy improve the quality of life, and he describes it as a scientific squalor while maintaining that at least 80 per cent of chemotherapy administered in the world is worthless. Even if there is no scientific proof whatsoever that chemotherapy works, neither doctors nor patients are prepared to give it up.” (Lancet, Aug. 10, 1991).