The aloe vera plant is a miraculous healing superfood. It’s considered to be one of the oldest healing remedies and natural antibiotics in the world. Aloe vera gel can be used both externally or internally. If you ingest the gel, aloe does wonders for assimilation, circulation, and elimination.
The gel of this plant is known to purify the blood, reduce inflammation, ease arthritis pain, prevent kidney stones, lower high cholesterol, prevent Candida, boost physical endurance, benefit cardiovascular health, and protect the body from oxidative stress.
It also soothes ulcers, hemorrhoids, gastritis, diverticulitis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive disorders. It’s alkaline nature helps your body recover from fatigue as well as improve the utilization of several vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
With such amazing benefits, it’s easy to see why it’s a great addition to anyone’s diet. There are many ways you can consume aloe. The easiest is simply to blend it with water, coconut water or juice.
Here’s a refreshing healing recipe that you will enjoy!
Aloe Vera Pineapple Juice Cooler
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel*
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
*You can purchase whole Aloe leaves in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Fillet an aloe vera leaf and scoop out the clear gel inside.
- Blend 2 tablespoons of the gel with the lime juice and water until smooth and foamy.
- Combine in a glass with pineapple juice. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy!
How To Extract Aloe Vera Gel
- 9 Top Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
If you’re in the mood for a chewy snack that doubles as a phenomenal health food, look no further than …
- The Shocking Truth About Naked Juice ‘Exposed’
(originally written by Max Goldberg) The lawsuits against industrial food companies just keep piling up. First, it was Wesson Oils who …
- How GMO Foods Affect Health
The FDA’s position on genetically modified foods is that they are totally safe to eat, and pose no risk to …
- Natural Compound in Black Pepper Increases Curcumin Absorption Up to 2000%
Some like it hot–and it’s better for you than you think. In addition to its own antioxidant alkaloid phytochemical piperine, …
- This Fruit Will Fight Insomnia and Boost Brain Function in Minutes
“Most natural product research is market-driven and thus many plant species are overlooked for their health value due to lack …
- What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Carrot Juice Daily?
Carrots are one of the most popular vegetables in North America. This orange root vegetable also comes in purple, black, …
- Seralini Study on GMOs Republished After Unprecedented Scientific Censorship
There is hope. In a world where manipulation, deception, lies, and censorship abound to serve the purposes of those with …
- 13 Reasons To Integrate Bee Pollen Into Your Diet
Bees are best known for their honey, especially life-saving Manuka honey. But other products, like bee pollen, propolis, and royal …
- How To Preserve Avocados For a Year by Freezing Them (It’s Quick And Easy To Do!)
Avocados are a delicious food, recently gaining newfound popularity as a “superfood” after years of being largely ignored due to …
- Top 10 Unhealthiest New Fast Food Meals
Summer brings all sorts of seasonal joys: great weather, summer fruits, blockbuster movies, vacations, and new offerings by our nation’s most …
- Mustard Seeds Can Help Improve Your Digestion And Protect You From Cancerous Cells
The parable of the mustard seed was the first glimpse into the might of this tiny food. Now modern science …
- Cauliflower and Chia Seed Crust With Heart, Cancer Prevention and Brain Benefits
Pizza probably isn’t what you think of as a healthy meal, but there are many tips and tricks that improve …
- 3 Easy Steps: How To Make Your Own Nut Butter at Home
It’s no secret that nuts are an amazing health food that’s both filling and nutritious. One of the yummiest ways …
- 5 Deadly Reasons to Stop Eating High Fructose Corn Syrup
There is on-going debate about the nutritional impact of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). The Corn Refiner’s Association has published …
- Top 5 Alkaline Foods That You Should Be Eating
Increasing your consumption of alkaline foods can help protect your bones from degeneration and ward off the osteoporosis that tends …