The aloe vera plant is a miraculous healing superfood. It’s considered to be one of the oldest healing remedies and natural antibiotics in the world. Aloe vera gel can be used both externally or internally. If you ingest the gel, aloe does wonders for assimilation, circulation, and elimination.
The gel of this plant is known to purify the blood, reduce inflammation, ease arthritis pain, prevent kidney stones, lower high cholesterol, prevent Candida, boost physical endurance, benefit cardiovascular health, and protect the body from oxidative stress.
It also soothes ulcers, hemorrhoids, gastritis, diverticulitis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive disorders. It’s alkaline nature helps your body recover from fatigue as well as improve the utilization of several vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
With such amazing benefits, it’s easy to see why it’s a great addition to anyone’s diet. There are many ways you can consume aloe. The easiest is simply to blend it with water, coconut water or juice.
Here’s a refreshing healing recipe that you will enjoy!
Aloe Vera Pineapple Juice Cooler
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel*
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
*You can purchase whole Aloe leaves in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Fillet an aloe vera leaf and scoop out the clear gel inside.
- Blend 2 tablespoons of the gel with the lime juice and water until smooth and foamy.
- Combine in a glass with pineapple juice. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy!
How To Extract Aloe Vera Gel
- This Is How Processed Foods Affect Your Gut Microbiome In The Long-Run
It’s no secret that modern Western diets aren’t ideal, but exactly how diets high in processed foods can impact our …
- 5 Healthy Foods With More Fat Than a Doughnut That’s Not Going To Give You a Heart Attack
Again, what was once conventional nutritional wisdom has been proven not so wise. Fat is not your enemy—well, not all …
- Break Off Your Sugar Addiction To Prevent Cancerous Cells From Growing
The connection between sugar consumption and cancer is real. Cancer cells by nature are designed to consume sugar. In fact, cancer …
- This Woman Just Proved That You Can Do Almost Anything With Olive Oil. (It’s Not Just for Cooking!)
It has been called “Food of the Gods” and “Liquid Gold” for good reasons. Watch this surprising video and learn …
- Eating Saturated Fat Is Not The Problem, But Eating Trans Fats Is Another Story
In recent years, health experts and scientists have come to agree that saturated fat alone isn’t responsible for heart disease. …
- This Is Why You Should Always Eat Cooked Tomatoes If You’re Trying To Lower Bad Cholesterol
Generally speaking, the less cooked a vegetable (or in this case, a berry), the better. Raw is almost always preferable …
- Top 10 Questionable Fast Food Additives
When it comes to fast food, some of the health concerns are obvious. Deep-fried, high-fat, sugar-packed meals are, for the …
- They Thought She Was Crazy. Eating Well on 4$ a Day?! But When She Made This… Simply Amazing!
Eating a nutritious meal often proves to be a huge undertaking for millions of Americans, especially those with an average …
- 5 Reasons Why Eating This Large Berry Makes You More Resistant to Heart Disease
Often deemed a “perfect food,” the avocado is considered one of the healthiest foods available. Even a study published in Nutrition …
- Complete List of Cancer-Fighting Foods
There are hundreds of variations of cancer; its incidence has remained steady in North America over the last decade and …
- Shocking Ingredients Used in McNuggets – TBHQ!
Have you ever wondered what’s in McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets other than a small piece of chicken? You’ll be surprised to …
- Up Your Omega 3 Intake with Flax
Flax seeds are a great source of protein and fiber that can bulk up any recipe. Flax also contains tons …
- Eat More Kale With These 6 Recipes
Spring is the best time of year for leafy greens like kale. Ranked as one of the healthiest vegetables that …
- Is Beer Responsible For Your Belly?
Most of us are familiar with the term “beer belly” – that protruding gut most commonly associated with middle-aged men …
- Former McDonald’s Global President Has Ambitious Plans for ‘Health-Conscious’ Fast Food Restaurant Chain
It’s an idea that many have considered for a very long time: healthy fast food. In North America, fast food …