As you probably already know, eating garlic is good for you.
What you probably didn’t know is that it can also be good for your garden!
Despite being small, garlic can tackle a variety of garden challenges.
Its strong scent is one of the main reasons why it is effective as a lawn and garden helper.
Here’s a list of ways garlic can be used in the garden:
1. Use Garlic to Protect Fruit Trees
2. Use Garlic as a Companion Plant in the Garden
3. Use Garlic as a Fungicide
4. Use Garlic for Controlling Late Blight
5. Use Garlic for Pest Control
6. Use Garlic to Ward Off Mosquito
You can use fresh cloves from your own garden, or purchase what you need at the market. If you are not yet growing a crop of garlic, then you might want to start.
For more details on how to use garlic properly, you can visit commonsensehome.com
==>6 Ways To Use Garlic In The Garden<<==