Food comes in all shapes and sizes. But despite how they look, these weirdly-shaped fruits and vegetables still offer plenty of nutrients that help boost overall health.
Have you ever come across a fruit or vegetable that looked anything like these?
1. A Strawberry Shaped Like A Butterfly
2. Sad Carrot
3. Mother And Child Vegetables
4. Foot Shaped Radish
5. The Human Radish
6. A Duck-shaped Tomato
7. Owl Faced Apple
8. Vegetables That Feel The Horror Of Their Fate
9. Strawberry Looks Like Mickey Mouse
10. Evil Onion.
11. A Bear-shaped Potato
12. A Carrot Bustin A Move
13. A Long-faced Eggplant
14. This Pumpkin Stem Looks Like A Dragon!
15. Onion Looks Like An Angry Bird
16. Angry Pickle
17. Potato That Look Like A Sheep
18. Foot-shaped Carrot
19. The Fruit That Batman Eats
20. Toy Story’s Buzz Lightyear As A Carrot
21. Yo, Adrian!
22. Smiling Pepper
23. Draw Me Like The Girl In Titanic!
24. This Cucumber Looks Like Duck
25. Perfect Heart Potato
26. Terrified Peppers
27. I Like It!
- A Green Smoothie That Doesn’t Taste Like Grass!
If you’re looking for a super-clean, super-tasty start to the day when you wake up in the morning, be sure …
- The Best Fish to Eat and the Most Dangerous. Avoid These 5 Types Of Fish!
Fish can be an excellent addition to a healthy diet, since many types are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and …
- 5 Energy-Boosting Chia Seed Recipes
Chia seeds contain more plant-based omega-3 fatty acids than flax seeds, and have also been traditionally used as a source …
- The 6 Biggest Diet Myths Debunked
There’s a lot of misinformation about health and dieting out there, and it can be hard to sift through all …
- Raw Chocolate Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Almond Milk, Banana and Raw Honey
Oh, my. This looks so incredibly delicious that we may have to put it at the top of the “gotta …
- Natural Compound Found in Blueberries Help Lower Diabetes Risk and Body Fat
You may have heard about the miracle antioxidant resveratrol, found in blueberries, grapes and red wine. But did you know …
- This Is What ¼ Teaspoon of Ginger Everyday Can Do For You And It’s Amazing!
It’s no secret that ginger packs a punch of flavor and is incredibly beneficial to your health. You’ve probably heard …
- 6 Medicinal Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an incredible natural remedy that have internal and external applications. With hundreds of active components that benefit …
- 8 Morning Drinks Can Flush Pounds of Toxins And Waste From Your Body In No Time
You wouldn’t think twice about bringing your car in for a tune-up—check the fluids, change the filters and otherwise make …
- 27 Healthy Snacks That Will Help You Lose Weight Without Even Trying
Obesity isn’t a small problem, it’s actually a life-threatening condition that directly causes a multitude of other illnesses, including diabetes, …
- This Infographic Highlights The Main Health Benefit and Caloric Content of 11 Different Types of Nuts
Consuming 1.5 ounces of unseasoned nuts daily as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. …
- What These Researchers Found About Soft Drinks Will Blow Your Mind.
Soda is quite possibly the most vilified food/beverage on the market, and for good reason. The beverage offers zero nutritional …
- The 4 Biggest Mistakes In Dietary Advice That Even Doctors Now Admit Must Be Corrected
Many of the things you have been told regarding nutrition are false. In modern medicine’s efforts to change the way …
- 9 Anti-Aging Foods Everyone Over 40 Should Eat
While we have yet to find the Fountain of Youth, we’ve discovered the best anti-aging foods to keep you looking …
- 10 Little-Known Reasons Why Teff Is Better Than Quinoa (No. 3 is Best)
Quinoa has been the most talked-about grain in health-centered communities for far too long. In fact, the United Nations Food …