Food comes in all shapes and sizes. But despite how they look, these weirdly-shaped fruits and vegetables still offer plenty of nutrients that help boost overall health.
Have you ever come across a fruit or vegetable that looked anything like these?
1. A Strawberry Shaped Like A Butterfly
2. Sad Carrot
3. Mother And Child Vegetables
4. Foot Shaped Radish
5. The Human Radish
6. A Duck-shaped Tomato
7. Owl Faced Apple
8. Vegetables That Feel The Horror Of Their Fate
9. Strawberry Looks Like Mickey Mouse
10. Evil Onion.
11. A Bear-shaped Potato
12. A Carrot Bustin A Move
13. A Long-faced Eggplant
14. This Pumpkin Stem Looks Like A Dragon!
15. Onion Looks Like An Angry Bird
16. Angry Pickle
17. Potato That Look Like A Sheep
18. Foot-shaped Carrot
19. The Fruit That Batman Eats
20. Toy Story’s Buzz Lightyear As A Carrot
21. Yo, Adrian!
22. Smiling Pepper
23. Draw Me Like The Girl In Titanic!
24. This Cucumber Looks Like Duck
25. Perfect Heart Potato
26. Terrified Peppers
27. I Like It!
- Beyond Guacamole: 6 Creative Avocado Recipes
Avocados are a fantastic source of monounsaturated fats, as well as a number of vitamins and minerals. You’re probably most …
- What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Carrot Juice Daily?
Carrots are one of the most popular vegetables in North America. This orange root vegetable also comes in purple, black, …
- 9 Anti-Aging Foods Everyone Over 40 Should Eat
While we have yet to find the Fountain of Youth, we’ve discovered the best anti-aging foods to keep you looking …
- FDA Approves New Artificial Sweetener That’s 20,000 Times Sweeter Than Table Sugar.
Sweet. A new artificial no-calorie high-intensity sweetener–an aspartame derivative–has been recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for …
- Top 10 Cancer-Fighting Spices You Can Use Every Day
Cancer is the disease of the decade. According to the American Cancer Society, men have a 1 in 2 chance …
- The Plant That Kills Cancer Cells, Stops Diabetes and Boosts Your Immune System!
Bitter melon is a plant native to India, but it is also widely used in cooking in China as well. …
- 5 Sweet Tooth Satisfying But Healthy Apricot Recipes. #5 Will Boost Heart Health.
Summer-ready apricots are a great and healthy way to satisfy your urge for something sweet, but also jam packed with …
- How To Bake The Perfect Guilt-Free Sweet Potato Fries
There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of eating crispy, fresh fries on a nice, sunny day. But for many people, …
- Eat Your Greens with These 5 Spinach Recipes
As a leafy green, spinach provides a cornucopia of vitamins and minerals. Recently, researchers have also found that the nutritional …
- 7 Reasons Why Your Body Needs More Vitamin C Right Now
As humans, we can’t produce our own vitamin C, so it’s important that we get it from our diet! Here’s seven …
- Food Companies Are Doing Everything To Keep This One New Line Off of Nutrition Labels
This should be interesting. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has proposed a new regulation requiring a new line …
- Dietary Supplements with DMAA Ruled Dangerous by FDA
The FDA has ruled DMAA, a common dietary and exercise supplement, to be unsafe, but it’s still on the market. …
- Up Your Omega 3 Intake with Flax
Flax seeds are a great source of protein and fiber that can bulk up any recipe. Flax also contains tons …
- The World’s Most Powerful Anti-Viral Vitamin Comes From The Sun
Vitamin D deficiency is now recognized as a global pandemic. As one study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition …
- The Ultimate List of Foods to Avoid
Food choices are a very personal decision, but there are definitely some foods that are more unhealthy than others. While …