During Coronavirus Closures ‘Forbes’ has provided a list of over 100 ways you can keep your kids occupied. Here are 10 of them.
- Make puppets out of socks, paper bags or other items around the house.
- Bake some cookies, cupcakes or a cake.
- Teach them card games or make up your own.
- Draw outside with sidewalk chalk.
- Set up a tent in your backyard.
- Choreograph a dance to their favorite song.
- Start your own YouTube channel.
- Plant an inside or outside garden.
- Make a comic book.
- Make your own musical instruments.