There’s no denying it: vaccines a controversial issue. On one hand, they have saved the lives of countless children and adults. On the other hand, they aren’t without serious risks.
In many modern societies, vaccines are mandatory for children to attend school, daycare, and other institutions. Although these laws are meant to protect society, they also remove a parent’s right to choose.
The Vaccine Issue
Most popular vaccines are produced and sold by pharmaceutical companies. These companies benefit from mandatory vaccination laws.
Many vaccine critics argue that the vaccines themselves aren’t the problem: their additives are.
Modern vaccines contain (1):
- Aluminum gels or salts
- Antibiotics to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria during production and storage.
- Formaldehyde (in toxoid vaccines) to avoid contamination from other bacteria or viruses.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol to preserve vaccines from heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
- Thimerosal, a preservative which contains mercury.
Some of these ingredients are neurotoxins that create autoimmune reactions and other damage (2). Infants and children are most vulnerable to these adverse reactions. The HPV vaccine, which is being pushed in schools nationwide, has been linked to sympathetic nervous system dysfunction, Encephalomyelitis, and multiple sclerosis (3).
Many doctors are also concerned that vaccines may cause autism.
Vaccine Status in Sweden
After an announcement that MMR vaccination (an immunization vaccine against measles, mumps, and rubella) was in the process of becoming mandatory in Sweden, citizens submitted correspondence and called up parliament in protest. The National Health Federation (NHF) sided with them after finding a link between vaccination and serious adverse reactions.
“NHF Sweden sent a letter to the Committee and explained that it would violate our Constitution if we introduced compulsory vaccinations, or mandatory vaccinations as was submitted in Arkelsten’s motion. Many others have also submitted correspondence and many citizens have called up Parliament and politicians. Parliamentary politicians have surely noticed that there’s a massive resistance to all forms of coercion with regard to vaccinations.
NHF Sweden also shows how frequent serious adverse reactions according to the rate at which FASS specifies in the package leaflet of the MMR vaccine, when you vaccinate an entire year group. In addition, one must take into account that each age group will receive the MMR vaccine twice, so the side effects are doubled. We must not forget that, in addition, similar adverse reaction lists apply for other vaccines.
In the letter, we have even included an extensive list of the additives found in vaccines – substances which are not health foods and certainly do not belong in babies or children. We also included for lawmakers a daunting list of studies that demonstrate vaccination is a bad idea,” wrote the NHF (4).
In response, the Swedish Riksdag (parliament) rejected seven motions to support forced vaccination on May 10th 2017.
What Can we Learn?
Every State in the United States requires children to be vaccinated before attending school (5). Many States are negotiating new laws which would target children who are not in the school system too.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr, an environmental activist and attorney specializing in environmental law, warns that we must speak out against pharmaceutical companies and vaccine lobbying.
“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he says. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.”
You can watch the whole interview on Tucker Carlson Tonight below.
- Black Lemonade Recipe: The Cleansing Drink That Is So Powerful, You Need To Be Careful When Drinking It
With all the toxins in our environment, it’s a good idea to cleanse your innards every now and then. Sipping …
- Add 2 Tbsp. Of This Coconut Oil Mixture To Your Morning Coffee To Burn A TON Of Calories
Do you drink coffee every morning? If yes, the following coffee creamer recipe is definitely something you’ll want to try (if …
- The 5-Minute Yoga Routine That Can Help Restore Thyroid Levels
Yoga entails more than black stretchy pants and planks. It’s an Eastern practice that goes back thousands of years, an …
- How To Use Himalayan Salt Lamps For Better Air, Sleep And Mental Clarity
Himalayan crystal salt is the purest salt available on earth. Hence why it is used a lot for salt lamps. …
- The Real Truth: Antidepressants Actually Deplete These 3 Crucial Nutrients for the Brain
Antidepressants are one of the most prescribed medications out there. But how much do you know about the side effects …
- Sleepless Children Are Aging Faster At A Cellular Level
The importance of sleep is often overlooked but it really can’t be over-emphasized. While you sleep, much of your body …
- How To Grow Aloe Vera At Home (And Health Benefits)
Aloe Vera is a member of the Old World succulent group known as Aloaceae. The plant has numerous healing properties …
- 72 Uses For Simple Household Products To Save Money & Avoid Toxins
Many cleaning products available on the market contain harmful toxins. Prolonged use of these products can cause skin irritation and …
- 10 High-Protein Vegetables You Need to Start Eating Today
Protein is the building blocks of muscles as well as bone, skin, hair, and nearly every other part of your …
- 7 Minutes. No Equipment. One Science-Backed Core Workout That Works
Working out is difficult for most people to do on a regular basis. The main issue that arises is making …
- The Many Benefits of Coriander Seed Oil and How to Use It
Coriander is a savory spice used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine. It is the seed of the cilantro …
- 4 Diet Mistakes You’re Making that Only Create More Belly Fat
Many people (especially men) find that they accumulate abdominal fat that’s very hard to get rid of. This is especially …
- Teen Invents Bra That Can Save Millions After Mom Nearly Dies Of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the main health concerns that women face in this day and age. For many, learning of …
- They Said Hydrogen Peroxide Was Great, But They Didn’t Tell You This
Hydrogen peroxide is perhaps best known for its ability to clean up wounds. But, as this article will attest to, …
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Fight Inflammation The Same Way as Cannabis (Via Cannabinoids)
Cannabinoids are powerful healing compounds found in cannabis that bind to cannabinoid receptors in the brain and gut (1). Other …