There’s no denying it: vaccines a controversial issue. On one hand, they have saved the lives of countless children and adults. On the other hand, they aren’t without serious risks.
In many modern societies, vaccines are mandatory for children to attend school, daycare, and other institutions. Although these laws are meant to protect society, they also remove a parent’s right to choose.
The Vaccine Issue
Most popular vaccines are produced and sold by pharmaceutical companies. These companies benefit from mandatory vaccination laws.
Many vaccine critics argue that the vaccines themselves aren’t the problem: their additives are.
Modern vaccines contain (1):
- Aluminum gels or salts
- Antibiotics to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria during production and storage.
- Formaldehyde (in toxoid vaccines) to avoid contamination from other bacteria or viruses.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol to preserve vaccines from heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
- Thimerosal, a preservative which contains mercury.
Some of these ingredients are neurotoxins that create autoimmune reactions and other damage (2). Infants and children are most vulnerable to these adverse reactions. The HPV vaccine, which is being pushed in schools nationwide, has been linked to sympathetic nervous system dysfunction, Encephalomyelitis, and multiple sclerosis (3).
Many doctors are also concerned that vaccines may cause autism.
Vaccine Status in Sweden
After an announcement that MMR vaccination (an immunization vaccine against measles, mumps, and rubella) was in the process of becoming mandatory in Sweden, citizens submitted correspondence and called up parliament in protest. The National Health Federation (NHF) sided with them after finding a link between vaccination and serious adverse reactions.
“NHF Sweden sent a letter to the Committee and explained that it would violate our Constitution if we introduced compulsory vaccinations, or mandatory vaccinations as was submitted in Arkelsten’s motion. Many others have also submitted correspondence and many citizens have called up Parliament and politicians. Parliamentary politicians have surely noticed that there’s a massive resistance to all forms of coercion with regard to vaccinations.
NHF Sweden also shows how frequent serious adverse reactions according to the rate at which FASS specifies in the package leaflet of the MMR vaccine, when you vaccinate an entire year group. In addition, one must take into account that each age group will receive the MMR vaccine twice, so the side effects are doubled. We must not forget that, in addition, similar adverse reaction lists apply for other vaccines.
In the letter, we have even included an extensive list of the additives found in vaccines – substances which are not health foods and certainly do not belong in babies or children. We also included for lawmakers a daunting list of studies that demonstrate vaccination is a bad idea,” wrote the NHF (4).
In response, the Swedish Riksdag (parliament) rejected seven motions to support forced vaccination on May 10th 2017.
What Can we Learn?
Every State in the United States requires children to be vaccinated before attending school (5). Many States are negotiating new laws which would target children who are not in the school system too.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr, an environmental activist and attorney specializing in environmental law, warns that we must speak out against pharmaceutical companies and vaccine lobbying.
“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he says. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.”
You can watch the whole interview on Tucker Carlson Tonight below.
- Is Leptin Resistance The Root of Your Insatiable Hunger?
Weight loss might be more than just willpower. It turns out that Leptin levels might be the key to understanding …
- This Sea “Vegetable” Is Nutritious, Fast Growing And Tastes Just Like Bacon
It’s red, leafy, and vaguely resembles some kind of lettuce, but make no mistake – this patented new strain of …
- How To Breathe Away Negative And Difficult Emotions
Breathing is an automatic action that sustains life. On average, you inhale about 30,000 times a day without even realizing …
- Top 10 Toxic Fake Foods Made In China You NEED To Avoid
You’re not going to like this, not one bit. Although the news came out more than a year ago, the USDA now allows …
- 5 Effective Ways To Relieve Constipation And Remove Toxic Waste Buildup
It is normal to experience 1-3 bowel movements per day. It is also normal to have it once every two …
- 11 Sure Ways To Cause Inflammation In Your Body And What To Do Instead
Inflammation is something we’ve all experienced – it happens with minor injuries and illnesses, like a sprained ankle or a …
- 10 Detox Baths For Relaxation and Rejuvenation
A detox bath is a great way to help cleanse the body, relax the mind, and provide extra support to …
- 5 Popular Foods That Scrub Away Bad Bacteria To Give You Fresh Breath
Nobody likes to be told they have bad breath. If you’ve got a hot date coming up, you probably already …
- Aluminum in Deodorants Can Cause Breast Cancer. Use Lime to Eliminate Body Odor
Sweating is never fun, unless you’re in a sauna. Sweating allows your body to get rid of toxins and prevent overheating. …
- The 10 Most Common Signs and Symptoms of Heatstroke
According to statistical information obtained from the Centers for Disease Control, approximately 3,442 heat related deaths were reported during 1999-2003. …
- Why Seven Hours of Sleep Might be Better than Eight
You can live without food much longer than you can go without sleep. We’ve been told that eight hours of …
- How to Heal Your Kidneys Naturally Using 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
There’s a lot of items in your kitchen that could easily replace those kept in your medicine cabinet. Although you …
- 8 Risk Factors For Heart Disease That Are Often Ignored
The majority of individuals believe that high cholesterol can lead to heart disease, but there are many other factors at play …
- This Is Why You Absolutely Must Ditch Your Non-Stick Cookware This Year
Non-stick pans gained popularity because they’re so easy to clean. Unfortunately, this convenience is paid by sacrificing health and safety. …
- Largest Medical Fraud Takedown In American History: More Than 400 Doctors, Nurses And Pharmacists Arrested For Health Care And Opioid Scams Worth $1.3 Billion
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Thursday (July 13th, 2017) that federal prosecutors charged more than 400 people (doctors, nurses and …