There’s no denying it: vaccines a controversial issue. On one hand, they have saved the lives of countless children and adults. On the other hand, they aren’t without serious risks.
In many modern societies, vaccines are mandatory for children to attend school, daycare, and other institutions. Although these laws are meant to protect society, they also remove a parent’s right to choose.
The Vaccine Issue
Most popular vaccines are produced and sold by pharmaceutical companies. These companies benefit from mandatory vaccination laws.
Many vaccine critics argue that the vaccines themselves aren’t the problem: their additives are.
Modern vaccines contain (1):
- Aluminum gels or salts
- Antibiotics to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria during production and storage.
- Formaldehyde (in toxoid vaccines) to avoid contamination from other bacteria or viruses.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol to preserve vaccines from heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
- Thimerosal, a preservative which contains mercury.
Some of these ingredients are neurotoxins that create autoimmune reactions and other damage (2). Infants and children are most vulnerable to these adverse reactions. The HPV vaccine, which is being pushed in schools nationwide, has been linked to sympathetic nervous system dysfunction, Encephalomyelitis, and multiple sclerosis (3).
Many doctors are also concerned that vaccines may cause autism.
Vaccine Status in Sweden
After an announcement that MMR vaccination (an immunization vaccine against measles, mumps, and rubella) was in the process of becoming mandatory in Sweden, citizens submitted correspondence and called up parliament in protest. The National Health Federation (NHF) sided with them after finding a link between vaccination and serious adverse reactions.
“NHF Sweden sent a letter to the Committee and explained that it would violate our Constitution if we introduced compulsory vaccinations, or mandatory vaccinations as was submitted in Arkelsten’s motion. Many others have also submitted correspondence and many citizens have called up Parliament and politicians. Parliamentary politicians have surely noticed that there’s a massive resistance to all forms of coercion with regard to vaccinations.
NHF Sweden also shows how frequent serious adverse reactions according to the rate at which FASS specifies in the package leaflet of the MMR vaccine, when you vaccinate an entire year group. In addition, one must take into account that each age group will receive the MMR vaccine twice, so the side effects are doubled. We must not forget that, in addition, similar adverse reaction lists apply for other vaccines.
In the letter, we have even included an extensive list of the additives found in vaccines – substances which are not health foods and certainly do not belong in babies or children. We also included for lawmakers a daunting list of studies that demonstrate vaccination is a bad idea,” wrote the NHF (4).
In response, the Swedish Riksdag (parliament) rejected seven motions to support forced vaccination on May 10th 2017.
What Can we Learn?
Every State in the United States requires children to be vaccinated before attending school (5). Many States are negotiating new laws which would target children who are not in the school system too.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr, an environmental activist and attorney specializing in environmental law, warns that we must speak out against pharmaceutical companies and vaccine lobbying.
“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he says. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.”
You can watch the whole interview on Tucker Carlson Tonight below.
- Your Body Is Acidic. Here’s What You NEED To Do (The Real Truth Behind Cancer…)
Ever heard of Dr. Otto H. Warburg? Unless you or your family member has suffered from cancer and tried to …
- 9 Pesticide-filled Teas You Should Never Buy (and the Kind You Should!)
Tea is one of the most popular drinks enjoyed around the world. Americans drink up to 80 billion cups of …
- Take THIS Before Bed to Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat While You Sleep
Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise …
- The EXACT Amount of Epsom Salts You Should Be Adding to Your Bath Based on Your Weight
Epsom salt may look like salt, but it’s actually magnesium sulfate, a mineral compound (1). Epsom salt can be used …
- 8 Things Your Eyes Are Trying To Tell You About Your Health
It’s commonly claimed that “Your eyes are the window to your soul”. While there is some debate about who originally said …
- Here’s Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men (It Has Something To Do With Their Ability To Multi-Task)
While everyone should strive to get adequate sleep, a recent study from Duke University has shown that sleep deprivation may …
- How to Use a ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg to Fall Asleep and Relieve ALL Your Insomnia Symptoms Overnight
There’s nothing like a poor night of sleep to set you on the wrong foot for the day to come. …
- Top Doctors Are Warning Anyone Over 40 To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately. Here’s Why…
What do you do when a headache settles in? Chances are, you probably do the same thing as when you …
- This Is How Much Walking You REALLY Need To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss, many people believe that high-intensity exercises are the only way to shed a few …
- Spray This 3-Ingredient Oil On Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed And You’ll Be Dozing Off In No Time!
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? …
- 16 Delicious Foods That Burn Belly Fat and Support Weight Loss
Obesity is a way-to-common problem in America and throughout the world. In fact, according to the Nation Health Institute, in …
- How Only 15 Minutes of Walking Can Change Everything
Walking is the most ordinary thing a human can do. Unless we have a physical impairment, we take this activity …
- Here’s What You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Baking Soda (From Fighting Heartburn To Cancer)
Baking soda is one of those things that can do pretty much anything. Whether you use it for cleaning, personal hygiene …
- Try the World’s 7 Easiest Exercises for Back Fat and Underarm Flab
Fitness is a whole-body state. Muscle strength and tone along with cardiovascular health go together to complete the picture. No …
- Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days (Prevent Cancer, Excess Fat And Water Retention!)
If you’re feeling tired or sluggish, it may be time to cleanse and detox your body. Things like stress, poor …