DIY Turmeric Supplements
- 1/3 cup organic, ground turmeric
- big pinch of ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp raw, organic honey
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to make a paste.
- Take pinches of the turmeric paste and roll them into small balls.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour and remove.
- Store in a glass container and keep it in your refrigerator.
- Take 2-3 a day.
You can also opt to drink the spice with the following recipe.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder, one cup of honey and the juice of one squeezed lemon in a glass
- Stir the combination
- Add a teaspoon of this mixture to a cup of warm water or tea
- Enjoy the pain-relieving cocktail three times a day and you will see results in no time
You can ensure proper absorption of turmeric by mixing in a little bit of fats (like coconut oil) and some black pepper.