7. Add Plants and Fresh Flowers
Nature automatically uplifts and raises your vibration so bring it into your home whenever you can. Live plants and fresh flowers create a beautiful positive energy in any home.
The simple act of being in nature has been shown in studies to lift depression, improve your overall mental health and your general well-being.
A recent study by NASA scientists also found that having plants inside your home can help remove potentially harmful gases such as formaldehyde, Volatile Organic Compounds (benzene and trichloroethylene or TCE), airborne biological pollutants, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides, pesticides and disinfectants (phenols), as well as radon (19).
7. Give your Rooms a Colorful Facelift
We all have a favorite color but did you know that studies show that certain colors have higher vibrations than others (20)?
- Orange—Creates excitement and boosts your energy.
- Red—Red can raises the energy in a room drastically and it is known to increase adrenaline and circulation. Because of this, it can be far too stimulating for some spaces or even people as it can also invoke feelings of rage and hostility. It is definitely not a good choice for a bedroom where you want peace and tranquility.
- Green—Green is the easiest color for your eyes and it encourages a feeling of well-being, calm and growth.
- Yellow—This vibrant color is energizing and uplifting and creates joy (like being in the sunshine). It also stimulates happiness but like too much of a good thing, too much yellow can cause frustration and anger in some people.
- Blue—While blue can be calming, relaxing and serene like the ocean or water in general, it can also cause sadness in some people—the “blues.”
- Purple—Deep tones convey a sense of luxury, creativity and drama while lighter hues such as lavenders are more soothing.
8. Keep Healing Crystals
People have been using crystals for healing and raising energy and vibrations levels for thousands of years. In fact, amulets made of amber date back 30,000 years. The Sumerians used crystals in potions for healing and the Egyptians used stones for protection and health. On the other hand, Greeks used numerous crystals for their healing and protective properties. Many of the names of various stones today come from Greek words.
For instance, the word ‘crystal’ comes from the Greek word for ice, since the ancient Greeks believed clear quartz was permanently frozen water. The Chinese are also widely known for their use of jade in medicine.
Here are some of the most popular crystals to help raise the vibration and positive energy of your home (12):
- Clear Quartz Crystal—High vibration master crystal that brings clarity to your mind and soul and it clears, protects and expands the auric field around you and the energy of your home.
- Smoky quartz—Removes negative energy.
- Rose quartz— Opens and heals heart energy.
- Turquoise—The master healer regarded for its protective and ‘lucky’ properties.
- Bloodstone—Energizes, boosts enthusiasm and emotional wellbeing.
- Carnelian—Attracts good fortune and encourages creativity and motivation.
- Celestite—Reduces stress and encourages happiness.
- Aventurine—Brings new opportunities.
- Amethyst—High vibration crystal that promotes higher consciousness, calmness, serenity, and healing.