7. Peach Lavender Lemonade
This lovely lemonade is best enjoyed in the late summer when the peaches and juicy and ripe. Enjoy on a hot day alongside a slice of peach cobbler.
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 4 cups ice (optional)
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Place the peach mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Press peach mixture through a sieve over a bowl, keeping the liquid.
- Stir in the lemon juice and serve over ice.
- Garnish each glass with 1 peach wedge.
8. Pink Lavender Lemonade
Instead of cranberry, this pink lemonade recipe utilizes fresh raspberries for more tart sweetness. Its hint of mint will also keep you refreshed.
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 sprigs fresh lavender
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups of seltzer water (or plain water)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 cup of water, the sugar, lavender, and mint.
- Bring to a simmer and cook about 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cool and strain.
- In a blender, add the sugar mixture, raspberries, and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- To serve, place some of the raspberry puree in the bottom of each glass and top with seltzer water.
9. Chamomile Lavender Lemonade
- 6 tablespoons chamomile
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender flowers
- 7 cups of water
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice (from 4-6 lemons)
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add chamomile and lavender and steep for 10 minutes.
- While you wait, heat 1 cup of water and honey in a small saucepan until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat to cool.
- Strain the tea into a large pitcher.
Add lemon juice and honey mixture to the pitcher.
- Stir and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.