2. Lavender Essential Oil
Simply smelling the plant is enough to help you relax. So imagine how powerful a concentration of lavender essential oil can be.
It’s so effective that just putting a few drops on your pillowcase might be enough to help you sleep better at night.
3. Magnesium Oil
The 4th most abundant mineral in your body is also the hardest to get enough of. Less than 30% of U.S. adults consume the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of magnesium.
Not only is it responsible for over 300 chemical reactions within your body, it also doubles as an amazing antidote to stress.
It’s been dubbed “the most relaxing mineral in the body” by various health experts. Basically, the more of it you have, the more relaxed you will be and the better your chances of getting a good night’s sleep.
Why Foot Spray And Not a Whole Bath?
Obviously if you have the time to pamper yourself with a detox bath, then by all means go ahead.
But if you’re too tired to set it up or simply don’t have time, using this foot spray is a great alternative.
In addition, your feet have the biggest pores compared to the rest of your body. This is why applying oils to your feet makes a huge difference.
Homemade Sleepytime Foot Spray
- 4 ounces of magnesium oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Roman Chamomile Essential oil
Mix all the ingredients into a 4 ounce (or larger) glass spray bottle. Cover and shake until the oils mingle thoroughly.
How To Use:
Spray 3-5 times on the bottom of each foot to cover the whole surface.
- Massage THIS Point On Your Leg To Stop Stress And Sleep Better At Night
- Weighted Blankets For Sleep And Anxiety
- Listening To This Before Bed Will Put You To Sleep
- Can’t Sleep? Try A Little Bit Of This “Gold Paste” Before Bed (It’s The Perfect Fuel For Sleeping)