- Wash all the ingredient thoroughly but do not peel them.
- Decore the pear, keeping as much flesh as possible, and grate the ginger.
- Cut the pears, cabbage and celery into thin slices
- Place all into a blender.
- Add the water and blend.
- Next, grate about a ½ tablespoon of lemon peel.
- Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and discard the seeds.
- Next, add the lemon juice, mint and peel and blend once more.
- Serve and enjoy!
How To use:
Drink this mix two times a day for best results. Take one glass first thing in the morning and one about two hours before you go to sleep. It will keep in your refrigerator for about 2 days.
What You Can Expect From Each Ingredient
A few animal studies suggest that celery seed extracts may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol, as well as protect the liver from damaging substances like tynenol.
It’s also a mild diuretic, which helps expel toxins from the body (2).