2. Double Knee Lift
This exercise works out all your abdominal muscles keep you trim and tight.
- Start in a sitting position with your knees touching.
- Place your hands and arms on the armrests. If your chair doesn’t have arm rests, simply hold the seat of the chair.
- Keeping your back straight, lift both of your knees to your chest.
- Lower your feet down to the ground, but do not let them touch.
- Repeat for 10-20 reps.
3. Oblique Pull Ups
These modified double knee lifts melt away love handles to define your waistline.
- Start in a sitting position, resting your arms on the armrests. Lean to one side of your chair to partial lift your bum off the chair.
- Repeat the same motion as the double knee lift.
- Follow up by leaning to the other side and repeating the motion.
- Do 10-20 reps on each side.
4. Floor Reaches
Like obliques, flour reaches fight fat storage in your hips and sides.
- Place your feet back on the ground and sit tall.
- Straighten your arms out to your sides at shoulder height.
- Twist your torso and lean forward to touch your left toes with your right fingers. Keep your arms still as you do so.
- Straighten up and repeat the motion, touching your right toes with your left fingers.
- Repeat the motion for 20-30 reps., alternating each time.
5. Pull Up
This exercise works out your core, arms, back and shoulders to get leaner all-around!
- Sit in a chair without wheels, pressing it against a wall for better stability.
- Place your arms on the armrests and push yourself up off the chair. At the same time, use your abs to pull up your knees.
- Hold for as long as possible and slowly lower yourself back down.
There you have it, 5 chair exercises you can do anytime to stay in shape! If you can, get up and move every hour or so if you’re spending the day at your desk. As the routine gets easier, repeat the set 2-3 times a day.
- Struggle With Belly Fat? You Need To Start Drinking These 4 Teas Immediately
One of the most frustrating types of fat is belly fat. This fat is not only stubborn, but it comes …
- 9 Exercises To Burn Abdominal Fat
What are the best exercises to burn belly fat? A common question in the world of fitness. Belly fat is …
- New 7-Day Lemon Diet Will Detox and Burn Fat
The reason most diets fail is because they either don’t work or they are simply too difficult to follow. In …
- 4 Diet Mistakes You’re Making that Only Create More Belly Fat
Many people (especially men) find that they accumulate abdominal fat that’s very hard to get rid of. This is especially …
- 10 Exercises That Burn More Fat Than Running
Running is a great cardiovascular exercise to burn fat. Depending on your fitness levels, running can be an excellent way …
- Ginger Water For Rapid Weight Loss – The Healthiest Drink That Melts Fat!
As with many other spices and herbs, ginger is well-known around the world for its health benefits. Often used in …
- Take THIS Before Bed to Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat While You Sleep
Melt Away Stubborn Belly Fat It’s normal for your weight to fluctuate by a few pounds, even when you exercise …
- 87 Low-Carb Vegetables That Will Make Weight Loss Easy
Eating your vegetables seems to be a pretty straightforward way of improving your health and losing weight. Processed foods have …
- 5 “One-Spoonful” Hacks To Burn Belly Fat
Looking to lose weight? You’re not alone – many people struggle not just with losing weight, but with keeping it …
- 12 Common Diets That Actually Work
There are countless diets out there that supposedly help followers drop pounds and keep them off…but which ones actually work? …
- Here’s Where Your Body Fat Goes When You Lose Weight (You’ll Be Surprised!)
Many dietitians and personal trainers believe that when you burn fat during a workout, that fat is being used up as fuel for …
- 21 Weird Reasons for Rapid Weight Gain Most People Never Consider
When most people experience rapid weight gain, they tend to look at external factors. Maybe someone is injured and unable …
- 3 Secret Fears That Keep You Fat
Weight loss isn’t easy for most people, and it’s especially hard for those who have struggled with their weight and body image …
- Why Women Lose Weight More Slowly Than Men
If you’re a woman who has had a weight loss contest with a male friend, partner, or family member, you’ve probably suspected …
- 5 Surprising Things That Can Make You Gain Weight. (And We’re Not Talking About Lean Muscle Mass).
Losing weight or even staying at your current healthy weight can be hard. But you might unintentionally be making it …