Honey is a sweet syrup made by bees using nectar form flowers. It contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. It also vitamins including vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6 and panthothenic acid. The darker and less processed the honey, the more nutrient-dense it is. via NationalHealthInstitute
Here are just a few benefits of this mixture:
- Eliminates joint pain
- Treats acid reflux and heartburn
- Helps with digestion and constipation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps weight loss
- Eases sore throat
- Boosts energy
- Eliminates bad breath
- Decreases inflammation
How To Prepare This Miracle Vinegar and Honey Drink
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Mix all ingredient in a tall glass and drink at least 20 minutes before breakfast.
- Feel free to drink more water afterwards to wash down the mix if you’re having trouble swallowing it.
Warning: High amounts of apple cider vinegar may may interfere with diuretics, laxatives and medicine for diabetes and heart diseases. Talk to your doctor before consuming ACV daily.