A naturally prepared medicine from Germany is made up of powerful healing ingredients which include ginger, lemon, garlic and water.
The three main components of this natural remedy have incredible health properties which are very beneficial to the body.
Striking Health Benefits
- Regulation of increased blood fat levels.
- Prevention and treatment of congestion of the arteries.
- Prevention and treatment of infections and colds.
- Natural immune system enhancement. Natural liver-cleansing.
- Prevention of fatigue.
- Prevention of free radicals in the body that cause the most serious diseases, and many other conditions associated with diseases of the heart and circulatory system.
Natural Remedy For Clogged Arteries
- Whole large garlic bulbs – 4
- Organic lemons with peel – 4
- Small ginger root of 3-4 cm
- Clean water – 2 liters
- Wash the lemons and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the garlic and add it with the lemons and ginger in a blender.
- Add the blended mixture in a metal bowl.
- Pour 2 liters of water and heat all together by stirring until the boiling point.
- Immediately turn off the heat before the mixture boils and let everything cool down.
- Strain through a medium strainer and fill in glass bottles.
Drink one glass every day, at least 2 hours before meals, or on an empty stomach. The combination of lemon and water neutralizes the smell of garlic. Before each drink make sure to shake the bottle well.
How Does Each Ingredient Contribute?
Garlic helps strengthen the immune system which helps prevent cold, coughs, chest and other infections. Due to its antibacterial properties, garlic is considered one of the best natural medicine against colds.
Lemons can improve the health of arteries by preventing them from getting clogged. Bad cholesterol can stick to your artery walls, decreasing blood flow and can even lead to heart attacks.
Ginger is the main ingredient responsible for removing stored fat in the blood. Consumption of ginger not only prevents but also helps remove plaque buildup.
- How Much Should You be Eating? It’s Probably Less Than You Think.
How much you eat should be determined by your goals. Typically people have a goal of fat loss or muscle gain. …
- Citrus Fruits + Tea Contain Antioxidants Called Flavonoids That Protect Against Ovarian Cancer
Some new research has discovered that antioxidants called flavonoids that are commonly found in tea and citrus fruits have some powerful …
- Aspartame Rebranded as a ‘Natural Sweetener’ – AminoSweet
Sometimes rebranding is done to refresh the image of a product to appeal to a wider audience. Sometimes it’s to …
- The Most Healthy Yogurt In Existence?
Greek yogurt is one of the latest health food crazes – but is it really better for you than any …
- The Many Health Benefits of Eating Organ Meats
(originally written by Dr. Jockers) Organ meats were a staple part of our ancestors diets and provided a tremendous nutritional …
- 8 Drinks That Make Dieting Easier
Having trouble sticking to your diet? Consider accompanying your meals with these drinks to keep you on track. 1. Ginger …
- How Energy Drinks Could Be Killing You
Energy drinks may be even worse for you than you imagined. If you have watched the above news segment, then …
- The Effects of Chemicals in Processed Food Can Be Made Worse by The Presence of Other Chemicals
We know that chemicals in processed foods are bad for us, but they may be even worse for us than …
- 4 Anti-Inflammatory Foods You Should Always Have at Home (No. 3 is Probably Something You Use Daily)
Health news gives us the overriding impression that cancer, dementia, stroke, heart disease, and diabetes are things that simply happen …
- Using Avocados for Weight Loss
A long disproven, yet still persistent dietary fallacy is the simplistic belief that we get fat just by eating fat. The …
- Do You Ever Cook With Aluminum Foil? If So, Read This
Tin foil is essential for any good barbecue or picnic. And while it’s a good tool for baking, roasting, and …
- Top 10 Foods Rich In Vitamin C
If you want to look and feel healthy, your first step is getting enough vitamin C! It helps fight infections, …
- Too Much Protein: Are We Eating Too Much Meat? (INFOGRAPHIC)
It’s been well established that the North American diet is too carbohydrate-heavy. Sugar overload and diet imbalance has wreaked health …
- The Ideal Ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Reducing Inflammation
We hear about omega fatty acids all the time. Omega-3, omega-6, yeah, whatever that means…they’re a good thing, right? Well, …
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Next Apple
If you haven’t seen the popular “how to eat an apple” video that’s been making the social media rounds this …