A naturally prepared medicine from Germany is made up of powerful healing ingredients which include ginger, lemon, garlic and water.
The three main components of this natural remedy have incredible health properties which are very beneficial to the body.
Striking Health Benefits
- Regulation of increased blood fat levels.
- Prevention and treatment of congestion of the arteries.
- Prevention and treatment of infections and colds.
- Natural immune system enhancement. Natural liver-cleansing.
- Prevention of fatigue.
- Prevention of free radicals in the body that cause the most serious diseases, and many other conditions associated with diseases of the heart and circulatory system.
Natural Remedy For Clogged Arteries
- Whole large garlic bulbs – 4
- Organic lemons with peel – 4
- Small ginger root of 3-4 cm
- Clean water – 2 liters
- Wash the lemons and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the garlic and add it with the lemons and ginger in a blender.
- Add the blended mixture in a metal bowl.
- Pour 2 liters of water and heat all together by stirring until the boiling point.
- Immediately turn off the heat before the mixture boils and let everything cool down.
- Strain through a medium strainer and fill in glass bottles.
Drink one glass every day, at least 2 hours before meals, or on an empty stomach. The combination of lemon and water neutralizes the smell of garlic. Before each drink make sure to shake the bottle well.
How Does Each Ingredient Contribute?
Garlic helps strengthen the immune system which helps prevent cold, coughs, chest and other infections. Due to its antibacterial properties, garlic is considered one of the best natural medicine against colds.
Lemons can improve the health of arteries by preventing them from getting clogged. Bad cholesterol can stick to your artery walls, decreasing blood flow and can even lead to heart attacks.
Ginger is the main ingredient responsible for removing stored fat in the blood. Consumption of ginger not only prevents but also helps remove plaque buildup.
- Top 10 Foods Rich In Vitamin C
If you want to look and feel healthy, your first step is getting enough vitamin C! It helps fight infections, …
- Here’s Why You Should Drink Watermelon Juice Every Day This Summer!
One of the joys of summer is the luscious fruits. The biggest of these in many ways is watermelon. One …
- 7 Reasons to Stop Eating This Highly Processed Seafood
Those imitation crab sticks (surimi) wrapped in packages in the fish cooler at the supermarket are very tempting: they look …
- 5 Fat-Busting Smoothies That Keep Cravings at Bay!
Did you know that many of the vitamins and nutrient in your food die off during the cooking process? Water …
- Food for Thought: U.S. People Throw Out Nearly 40% of Their Food
In the mid- to late twentieth century, amid the general increase in wealth and wherewithal of the American middle class, …
- The Ultimate List of Foods to Avoid
Food choices are a very personal decision, but there are definitely some foods that are more unhealthy than others. While …
- 4 Surprising Health Benefits of Yogurt
Yogurt, a dairy product with consistency similar to sour cream, is made from the natural fermentation of milk by bacteria. …
- 20 Nutritional Foods for a More Efficient Workout
Exercise is an important part of your daily routine, but you might not be eating the right foods to let …
- 12 Uses For Cloves – A Wonder Spice With One of The World’s Highest Antioxidant Value
On the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale used by the National Institute on Aging in the National Institutes of …
- 3-Ingredient Almond Fudge FILLED With Cancer-Fighting And Inflammation Reversing Nutrients
Sometimes a sweet tooth can be really hard to ignore. But grabbing a slice of cake or reaching for your …
- Bacteria That Causes Tooth Decay, Acne, Tuberculosis and Pneumonia Can Be Killed By This One Seed
Gram positive bacteria, which cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Francisella tularensis, and leprosy are all killed by anacardic …
- Will Eating Too Many Fruits Make Me Fat?
Most of us generally think of fruit as a healthy snack or addition to a meal, but many diets and …
- 7 Ways To Eliminate Excess Sugar From Your Diet
Overconsumption of sugar is a major problem today. It causes a whole list of problems, from relatively minor (acne and …
- Grain-Free Flatbread Recipe: 10 Healthy Ways to Keep Bread In Your Diet
True celiac disease is relatively uncommon. It is an autoimmune condition in which your body simply cannot process the proteins …
- This Smoothie Is So Good You Won’t Believe It Has One of the Most Powerful Antioxidants In The World
Smoothies are the perfect meal supplement for people looking to lose weight while still getting essential nutrients in their diet. …